French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

For sure. Cops seemed chill with us hauling that boat around the lake, too. We must have seen a dozen, and drove past the sherrifs department with it 3 or 4 times lol.

spring and fall is when they are busting balls for that stuff . btw the cop shop launch was the nicest on this side of the lake . and the dnr guys chemical wash your  bottom when you get out . I yank out there a few times a season just  to keep her some what clean and less work in the spring . hell I have pulled it let them wash and back it right back in and they get a bit pissy lol fuck em I can piss tax money away to

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

spring and fall is when they are busting balls for that stuff . btw the cop shop launch was the nicest on this side of the lake . and the dnr guys chemical wash your  bottom when you get out . I yank out there a few times a season just  to keep her some what clean and less work in the spring . hell I have pulled it let them wash and back it right back in and they get a bit pissy lol fuck em I can piss tax money away to

They need to get a bobcat or a work crew down there on a regular basis to clear that shit out. There's another 8-10' of ramp there under the sand next to the dock.

That trailer flexes so hard coming out of the water it scrapes and gets hung up unless it's just right on the trailer. We left our marks, lol.

On 6/24/2017 at 10:55 PM, Ez ryder said:

I have been watching big island videos looking for your boat with a load of puss no luck yet but you can be sure it has been part of this on any given weekend lol.

Big island is / was fun but nothing beats the party cove in the ozarks , London bridge was fun too.

On 2017-06-24 at 11:55 PM, Ez ryder said:

I have been watching big island videos looking for your boat with a load of puss no luck yet but you can be sure it has been part of this on any given weekend lol.

What? No pontoon boats? 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure they are waiting for someone to paddle on over in their two up kayak and give them a ride.

Hey Cunty Mc Cuntface, don't be angry. Just having a little fun at your expense. Didn't want to denigrate that cool ride of yours.

I'm in a great mood actually. All this banter back and forward has made me feel awesome about my boating. I'm getting older and can't run the stuff a cleanly as I use to. I don't take the same chances because injuries take me out longer than they use to.

But I can still run easier class V's even though I can't run the run the really hard V's. But I've decided to use the Freedom sledder scale and suddenly I'm a class 6 boaters. This weekend we had some major floods in Ontario. A bunch of rapids that I've run in the past at class IV- V level went off the charts and firmly into class VI territory. So using Snake, Skidouche and Dave's scale of accomplishments, I'm a class VI boater. Wooohooo! Aw fuck, just dislocated my shoulder patting myself on the back.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey Cunty Mc Cuntface, don't be angry. Just having a little fun at your expense. Didn't want to denigrate that cool ride of yours.

I'm in a great mood actually. All this banter back and forward has made me feel awesome about my boating. I'm getting older and can't run the stuff a cleanly as I use to. I don't take the same chances because injuries take me out longer than they use to.

But I can still run easier class V's even though I can't run the run the really hard V's. But I've decided to use the Freedom sledder scale and suddenly I'm a class 6 boaters. This weekend we had some major floods in Ontario. A bunch of rapids that I've run in the past at class IV- V level went off the charts and firmly into class VI territory. So using Snake, Skidouche and Dave's scale of accomplishments, I'm a class VI boater. Wooohooo! Aw fuck, just dislocated my shoulder patting myself on the back.

What river you run this weekend?

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many times a week does someone casually mention that you are kinda lame? 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm pretty sure the fun has been at your expense.:lol:

Don't worry you are definately in a class all by yourself.:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice pun :lol: 

21 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

What river you run this weekend?

Irvine and Grand. I'll be on the big scary Ottawa Next weekend. 

Then wake boarding the following weekend.

Thanks for taking an interest.

Edited by revkevsdi

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How many times a week does someone casually mention that you are kinda lame? 

Do teenagers count?

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well as long as we are all having fun, then it's all good pontoon boy.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Irvine and Grand. I'll be on the big scary Ottawa Next weekend. 

Then wake boarding the following weekend.

Thanks for taking an interest.

I wouldnt think the Ottawa would be to tough right now would it? Ive only ran it once in the summer when we took the girlfriends one weekend and it was pretty tame. Was still a good time though.