French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry. Maybe you snowflakes need a safe place.

In the big picture i dont think anyone gives a rats ass what you think or do. :lol:

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nice! Looks like you have some decent elevation changes there too! :thumb: 

We do

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wow I really need to get my ass out there one day and spend some time in Maine. What elevation is that lake at then because that looks to be a good ascent? 

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I can't remember exactly which lake bobs on but i'd guess about 500 feet of elevation to start thats the ballpark where a lot of our bigger lakes are out this way.  

As long as my daughter gets her license so she can get herself to work I'm going to see if the wife will go climb that with me this year, first time i've been in shape to do that since i was in HS.  

Good guess ......I'm on Ambajejus elevation at the dike is 492 ft. The camp is not far from the dike. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I can't remember exactly which lake bobs on but i'd guess about 500 feet of elevation to start thats the ballpark where a lot of our bigger lakes are out this way.  

As long as my daughter gets her license so she can get herself to work I'm going to see if the wife will go climb that with me this year, first time i've been in shape to do that since i was in HS.  

Very cool! I had no idea you had that kind of elevation change out there. For whatever reason I was thinking you had 2 or 3 thousand rise from the valley up but not almost 5000. Hard to tell from pictures but it did look like a good ways up. 

Seems like there's a lot of guys getting back into shape around here! I wrestled 145 in High school...I'd love to get back down to that but ain't happening anytime soon :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Very cool! I had no idea you had that kind of elevation change out there. For whatever reason I was thinking you had 2 or 3 thousand rise from the valley up but not almost 5000. Hard to tell from pictures but it did look like a good ways up. 

Seems like there's a lot of guys getting back into shape around here! I wrestled 145 in High school...I'd love to get back down to that but ain't happening anytime soon :lol: 

Theres 48 4000+ ft peaks in nh,  7 of them over 5000 and 13 in Maine over 4000 with just Katahdin over 5000.  most of the high elevation stretches southwest from bobs picture,  Katahdin is the end of the appalachain trail.

I was a bit over 200lbs when i graduated HS i'm hoping to get to 220 by some point later this summer but going from 320 to 250 was a lot easier than the 250-235 has been.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

We went out for a ride with my MIL Saturday afternoon. The view we see from the boat.....Image may contain: mountain, sky, outdoor, nature and water

Nice pic :bc:

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Why climb Katahdin when Mt Washington is in your back yard. Mt Chocorua is a nice climb too :bc:

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Most of the valleys are between 500-1000 feet.  The majority of the mountains are between 3-4 thousand feet. The highest in New England would be Mt Washington in NH at 6,288'

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Is that the last time you had a sled?

like the Tupperware boat fag ever owned a sled . do you really think a hand me down prius could pull a sled trailer . besides who do you know besides snowrider that would actually go ride with that tool .  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like the Tupperware boat fag ever owned a sled . do you really think a hand me down prius could pull a sled trailer . besides who do you know besides snowrider that would actually go ride with that tool .  

Holy aheeeiiit!  "Tupperware boat fag".   :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Poor Tupperware boat boy, my kids ride more than you do and they live in Chicago.:smack:

that is just not true . Tupperware boat fag rides more cock than any one any place he is the best class 5 cock rider in Canada .

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

:lol:

On 2017-06-12 at 3:39 PM, FAT DAVE said:

Well you are the post leader in a thread you didnt start....

Screenshot_20170612-133541_zpsjhetfzuc.p

It's pretty good efficiency though. I post one comment and get 6 or 7 snowflakes whining for half a page. 

I could almost see the tears on poor little woodtick. " waaaaah  but but but my kids probably sledded more than you"

I bet they love sledding, with the engines running and helmets on they don't have to listen to his bullshit.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's pretty good efficiency though. I post one comment and get 6 or 7 snowflakes whining for half a page. 

I could almost see the tears on poor little woodtick. " waaaaah  but but but my kids probably sledded more than you"

I bet they love sledding, with the engines running and helmets on they don't have to listen to his bullshit.

IMG_2678.JPG

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

"I bet they love sledding, with the engines running and helmets on they don't have to listen to his bullshit.

same exact thing your boyfriend said about you and his cock in your moth .

what kind of looser hangs around a sled site who owns no sled > a Tupperware boat fag that is who .

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

same exact thing your boyfriend said about you and his cock in your moth .

what kind of looser hangs around a sled site who owns no sled > a Tupperware boat fag that is who .

Maybe I just like to make fun of know nothing Trump supporting fuck heads like you and laugh when they lose their shit.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Maybe I just like to make fun of know nothing Trump supporting fuck heads like you and laugh when they lose their shit.

what ever you say Tupperware boat boy . 

37 pages of nonsense perpetrated by Lamar. It's obvious he just likes the attention and the fact that he can drag out his faggotry for pages even though he holds the post count for the thread :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

37 pages of nonsense perpetrated by Lamar. It's obvious he just likes the attention and the fact that he can drag out his faggotry for pages even though he holds the post count for the thread :lol: 

You want to talk post count when you post almost 3,000 times more in one year than I did?

Looks like a sunny weekend coming up, do you have your water wings and inner tube ready?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You want to talk post count when you post almost 3,000 times more in one year than I did?

Looks like a sunny weekend coming up, do you have your water wings and inner tube ready?

Thankfully you don't post too much other then this thread then I guess eh :lol: 

Either going to the track for testing with my tar sled or I'll be in the water with the pontoon boat and Sea Doos. 

You'll be shopping for new Birkinstocks probably. Need to upgrade your Liberal Jesus sandal collection

• Like 1