From the unhinged and out of touch files

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It isn't about the animals being killed. No one gives a shit about them. Just another way to shit on Trump just to shit on Trump. 

Yep.  Any and all methods are accepted....no reason to look like a completely foolish sore looser at all.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why do you visit DU? 

for a laugh and to see what you are going to post here for the day before you post it.  Your peeps over there are as unhinged and odd as you.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

How can anybody even be remotely upset at shooting rodents that serve no purpose?  Is there really people like this in America that are so out of touch and unhinged.  Jesus libs need to all move to cali and exit the the mother ship.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028962673

Ultimate whack a mole :bc: 

31 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

for a laugh and to see what you are going to post here for the day before you post it.  Your peeps over there are as unhinged and odd as you.

So your a closet librul then?

I have buds who fly out to south  Dakoda and Montana for weekends just to pop off prairie dogs .

I just chuckle they talk about how the ranchers pay them 50 cents for every left rear foot . yeah ok fill the plane with fuel a few times buy ammo  rent a truck all to make 600 bucks for a weekend lol .

not sure if they say that shit in case they are audited or something      

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My kind? I shoot rodents....my kind? Your a fuckin idiot

Don't fool yourself.  Your kind is over there and exactly what you are.  Why cause all your threads is just recycled garbage from there.

Honestly you don't find it funny that your kind of people come completely unhinged if they are all upset when a trump goes Praire dog hunting???

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Don't fool yourself.  Your kind is over there and exactly what you are.  Why cause all your threads is just recycled garbage from there.

Honestly you don't find it funny that your kind of people come completely unhinged if they are all upset when a trump goes Praire dog hunting???

I shoot chucks so I must not be a liberal then right?

The animal rights groups get upset here at farmers that shoot ground hogs. They don't seem to care about the cow or horse that breaks a leg in the ground hog holes in the pasture though. PETA = P eople E ating T asty A nimals.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The animal rights groups get upset here at farmers that shoot ground hogs. They don't seem to care about the cow or horse that breaks a leg in the ground hog holes in the pasture though. PETA = P eople E ating T asty A nimals.

PETA is a bunch of hypocritical morons.