dems in disarray ; Please god stop chelsea clintoon from whatever she is doing

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The Dem party needs a leader to tell Chelsey to ride her dad's coattails to some place other then politics.

I've said this before but the Clinton name is radioactive.  Nobody in their right mind wants than name attached to them right now.  And that's why she'll be involved with the Democratic party's seeming objective to ensure that America becomes a one party political nation. ...and it won't be theirs.  They've completely lost control of their train that was last spotted going 100 mph off the tracks at the intersection of Obstruction Blvd. and Idiot Street.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"Like eating plain oatmeal with an occasional toenail mixed in" :lol: 

:lol:

It was a good write for sure.  "Take that, Click, Clack, Moo."

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've said this before but the Clinton name is radioactive.  Nobody in their right mind wants than name attached to them right now.  And that's why she'll be involved with the Democratic party's seeming objective to ensure that America becomes a one party political nation. ...and it won't be theirs.  They've completely lost control of their train that was last spotted going 100 mph off the tracks at the intersection of Obstruction Blvd. and Idiot Street.

:lol:  I just can't wrap my brain around anyone who would take that entitled brat serious.  The accounts I've read of her at the Clinton foundation  sound like she is just like her mother.  Nasty bitch.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  I just can't wrap my brain around anyone who would take that entitled brat serious.  The accounts I've read of her at the Clinton foundation  sound like she is just like her mother.  Nasty bitch.

I've read that too.  From all reports by REASONABLE people, he's a mean and REALLY entitled cunt.  Like mother.................

I gotta say honestly, Bill must look at them and dream of blue dresses and hide away in his safe place.

How about a party platform with something that appeals to people, other than "we don't like Trump", and here's some free shit. That would help the Dems.

:bc: 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've read that too.  From all reports by REASONABLE people, he's a mean and REALLY entitled cunt.  Like mother.................

I gotta say honestly, Bill must look at them and dream of blue dresses and hide away in his safe place.

bill has not lived with them in 16yrs he has a wing of his own when he is expected to be around for a show

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bill has not lived with them in 16yrs he has a wing of his own when he is expected to be around for a show

Good for him  He's a lying hypocrite but even he doesn't deserve to be around those two flaming bitches.  I find it amusing that anybody can look at Hillary and not see a lying and massively unlikable bitch.  She's like the mother in "Children Under the Stairs"

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Good for him  He's a lying hypocrite but even he doesn't deserve to be around those two flaming bitches.  I find it amusing that anybody can look at Hillary and not see a lying and massively unlikable bitch.  She's like the mother in "Children Under the Stairs"

Hmmm. :lol: Poor Bill :groin:

200w.gif

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The people I know that are hardcore Shitlery supporters support her because it is the progressive and historic thing to do, and think the Clintons are the next dynasty in American politics, like the Kennedy's.  

Sad is what it is, just without Roger Jr. pulling a Teddy Kennedy.