What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'll take "Chill out and back off in a big way" for $1000 Alex :bc: 

X2

only that isn't what you were saying the other day. you were fine with us "prodding around". that's hardly backing off in a big way. make up your damn mind dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

X2

only that isn't what you were saying the other day. you were fine with us "prodding around". that's hardly backing off in a big way. make up your damn mind dude.

You used the words "prodding around" dude not me. Like always you misconstrue words or flat out interject your own to try and further your argument. You know...the Slinger Vortex shit! But now you know where I stand and no I'm not a Trump supporter, voter or trying to impress anyone! 

Just cutting you off from your normal bullshit tactics :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I dunno why the fat little mental midget hasn't been taken out from w/in, or with the help of china or others in the vicinity.

Why do we need to take him out again? For all of the war crimes he has committed?

Problem is sanctions don't work.   They still put their resources into the military and let their people die of starvation.  Then the propaganda machine puts the blame on everyone but their leadership and you have 25 million people who have been indoctrinated to hate the west.  China needs to force change there.   That's the only hope.  

I love it how everyone is a genius on this like the answers are so simple. :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You used the words "prodding around" dude not me. Like always you misconstrue words or flat out interject your own to try and further your argument. You know...the Slinger Vortex shit! But now you know where I stand and no I'm not a Trump supporter, voter or trying to impress anyone! 

Just cutting you off from your normal bullshit tactics :bc: 

you had no problem with us teaming up with china and playing military games, the verbals, or anything else trump is doing. that, my friend, is called "prodding" and not close to "backing off".

this is what happens when you don't speak your mind, and want to go with what you feel is popular amongst the majority at the time. :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

has he gassed his own people?

Oh yes, thats what gets everyone riled up. He gassed his own people. And he is about to fire a nuke at HaWaiI!!!!1111

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Why do WE keep talking about him? Cuz he's "An evil dictator!!!111" 

who started the thread?

:lmao:

let me make this more clear - the little twat is an evil dictator who's more concerned about his personal wealth than he is feeding his people. all I said is that I am surprised somebody from w/in north korea, or in the vicinity, has not taken him out.

capiche?

Come on people you act as if NK doesn't have its own peoples blood on its hands.  Doesn't change the fact that I want us to stay the fuck away but lets face it their people are treated like shit.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/18/world/asia/north-korea-human-rights-kirby/

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Come on people you act as if NK doesn't have its own peoples blood on its hands.  Doesn't change the fact that I want us to stay the fuck away but lets face it their people are treated like shit.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/18/world/asia/north-korea-human-rights-kirby/

is anyone denying that?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you had no problem with us teaming up with china and playing military games, the verbals, or anything else trump is doing. that, my friend, is called "prodding" and not close to backing off.

The US and China having joint military exercise is prodding NK? You sound like a warmonger dude.

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who started the thread?

:lmao:

let me make this more clear - the little twat is an evil dictator who's more concerned about his personal wealth than he is feeding his people. all I said is that I am surprised somebody from w/in north korea, or in the vicinity, has not taken him out.

capiche?

Well I think poverty is forced upon countries who don't play along. North Korea is in the same boat as Cuba, Iran and others. But North Korea hasn't attacked anyone. Now take a look at other govts who have killed their own people. We aren't invading them tho...

Over $1 trillion in minerals in the ground over there. That's why he is an evil dictator. 

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The US and China having joint military exercise is prodding NK? You sound like a warmonger dude.

how does the guy wanting to stay the fuck away from north korea sound like a war monger, yet the guy ok with prodding around north korea because their leader is a bad dude, does not?

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how does the guy wanting to stay the fuck away from north korea sound like a war monger, yet the guy ok with prodding around north korea, not?

I could, and do, call you a lot of things....but "war monger" isn't one.  Pretty sure you were one that disagreed with us "Tomahawking" Syria for the sake of just "Tomahawking Syria".  And to your credit (given little by me), you stayed away from your medias "we're so happy!" celebration of that idiot move.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how does the guy wanting to stay the fuck away from north korea sound like a war monger, yet the guy ok with prodding around north korea, not?

Nobodies ever called you thick headed, stubborn or dense have they? :lmao: 

US working with China = War with NK in your eyes! Are you that scared of the lil fat fuck or are you turning into MC jr? :lol: