Beginning of Cat's demise

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Cat atv's are the worst!!

and anyone from hcs is a faggot for sure. Look at hsr and zamfag, or any of them :D

back to cat  sucking at atv's :pc:

You're on HCS,..and obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer..:groin:

15 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Who is this granny hawkins I keep hearing about? Sounds like a legend :lol:

Someone from here that may, or may not have been banned a time or two over on that other site :lol:

49 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You're on HCS,..and obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer..:groin:

No...he's not.  But you can find him being the angry bitter moderator he hates on that Polaris upstart forum. :lol:

30 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Who is this granny hawkins I keep hearing about? Sounds like a legend :lol:

She was a victim of "ageism" by some meanie moderator on HCS. :lol:

Granny never did diddley-Poo to anybody.  I think a lawsuit is forthcoming. :lol:

Wait...maybe it was one of many dupe accounts by someone with low standards with his hairy butt-hole licking of skank Antifa members.

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...he's not.  But you can find him being the angry bitter moderator he hates on that Polaris upstart forum. :lol:

She was a victim of "ageism" by some meanie moderator on HCS. :lol:

Granny never did diddley-Poo to anybody.  I think a lawsuit is forthcoming. :lol:

Wait...maybe it was one of many dupe accounts by someone with low standards with his hairy butt-hole licking of skank Antifa members.

:lmao:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Someone from here that may, or may not have been banned a time or two over on that other site :lol:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Let me rephrase that,..he has been on HCS before..

So it's Brock??

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Let me rephrase that,..he has been on HCS before..

So it's Brock??

I believe so.  

Poor Brock: "All moderators are power mongering pieces of mother fucking worthless shit!!!!..........can I be a moderator please?"

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe so.  

Poor Brock: "All moderators are power mongering pieces of mother fucking worthless shit!!!!..........can I be a moderator please?"

Nothing better than when the pot calls the kettle :bc:

9 minutes ago, s pump said:

And the mighty 45mph top end....rivetting day on the trails.

no one buys a bike for trail .

they are deff a huge growing segment out west . but most guys I know with a bike still have a sled .

the bikes are fun as hell in the trees and climb like a Billy goat but nothing compares to a powder turn with snow over the bars on a sled .

again the bikes are gaining a big following with older guys that just cant ride sleds in the pow any longer than any one thought was even a market .

also ever have a bike in 4th wfo on a trail ? try it then tell me there is no adrenaline in it  lol .scares the shit out of me . I truly have no fun on them until there is some fresh  . thing is just a few feet off trail that a sled can not even try to hold a line on the bikes just hold that cliff  with not even thinking about it   

Edited by Ez ryder

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no one buys a bike for trail .

they are deff a huge growing segment out west . but most guys I know with a bike still have a sled .

the bikes are fun as hell in the trees and climb like a Billy goat but nothing compares to a powder turn with snow over the bars on a sled .

again the bikes are gaining a big following with older guys that just cant ride sleds in the pow any longer than any one thought was even a market .

also ever have a bike in 4th wfo on a trail ? try it then tell me there is no adrenaline in it  lol .scares the shit out of me . I truly have no fun on them until there is some fresh  . thing is just a few feet off trail that a sled can not even try to hold a line on the bikes just hold that cliff  with not even thinking about it   

I don't see them making a huge dent in the sled market. Sure for a guys who can shell out the coin to have one for the powder days. In the East, they are much less useful as you need to ride them on the trails to get to the hills. All your buddies are rippin 80 to the hills on sleds and you're wobbling down the trail at 35 white knuckled. I admit, they are a ball but if you never rode a dirtbike at a decent level, you'd be hard pressed to jump on one and rip the trees. Even look at Burandt, who is admittedly a God on a sled, he looks like a mid pack novice on a T Sled.......nother factor someone mentioned is, you do tend to "crash" more on T Sled. Hi sides, low sides, over the bars etc. I'll stick to sleds for now.

they will never make a dent in trail sled market but I can see them in time making a small dent in the western and UP deep sled crowd . they in a small way already are . but again most guys I know with bikes also have sleds . only diff is no new sleds every yr or 2 they are holding them for 3 or 4

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pay attention lobster fucker ......they were talking snow bikes

Is that all they are capable of ? Fuck I can see why they would be boring as fuck. I think I would look into a used 600 Snowhawk if I was into that kind of riding 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Is that all they are capable of ? Fuck I can see why they would be boring as fuck. I think I would look into a used 600 Snowhawk if I was into that kind of riding 

yah , I doubt they are running much faster then that

12 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I think it would be wild ,going 45mph on the trail,hanging on for dear life lol 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Bring back memories of the old 250 Bravo  :lol:

Holy fuck.  A bravo?:flush::lol: I only remember riding the old Olympic around,but not on the trails. Fuck,I think those snow bikes are wider than the Olympic.  I know I am:lol:

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Holy fuck.  A bravo?:flush::lol: I only remember riding the old Olympic around,but not on the trails. Fuck,I think those snow bikes are wider than the Olympic.  I know I am:lol:

Could be worse lol