A Race to the Gutter?

:lol: Title really explains it all.  Dems are toast.  Thanks for playing. You fucking idiots. :wall:

Dems' new message: Republicans 'don’t give a shit’

Image result for perez republicans dont give a shit

After a grueling, trash-talking 2016 election, the new leader of the Democratic National Committee hasn’t exactly taken great pains to raise the level of political discourse in America.

Tom Perez’s latest attack on Republicans is: they “don’t give a sh-t” about voters.

The DNC chairman unloaded on the GOP at a rally on Monday in Maine, after leveling the same attack weeks earlier in New Jersey. Analysts say it’s part of a strategy to rev up the Democratic base. But, after then-candidate Donald Trump was slammed last year for casting off civility in politics – with profanity-laced speeches and an insult-driven debate style – Perez’s rhetoric could be taking his party down the same path in spite of calls for a more unifying message after their 2016 drubbing.

“Republican leaders and President Trump don't give a sh-t about the people they were trying to hurt,” Perez, an Obama administration labor secretary, said Monday in Maine about the GOP’s plan to replace ObamaCare, known formally as the Affordable Care Act.

Though Perez was blasted for similar comments in New Jersey, he and fellow Democrats have apparently turned the blistering talking point into a populist battle cry.

The Democratic Party’s official store is selling a “Democrats Give a Sh-t about People” T-shirt, for $30 apiece.

“I totally get what Perez is doing,” Jennifer Victor, a politics professor at Virginia’s George Mason University, said Wednesday. “His job is to energize the base with anger or whatever else it might take because Democrats are the down-and-out party. And he’s not facing the strategic dilemma of, say, a senator who might compromise every once in a while. But it’s definitely not civil.”

During the hard-fought DNC leadership race, Perez was cast as the more moderate choice, in a contest against Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn.

Rob Carter, a member of the Maryland Republican Party, said electing the former local Maryland official to lead the beleaguered DNC still marked a “seismic shift to the left” that ignored Democrats’ pleas to appeal more to middle America.

“Talk about not understanding your voters, the selection of Tom Perez was ironic at best,” he said.

“Perez is doing everything he can to move past Democrats’ historically poor recent election cycles and make voters forget how little they cared about the average American,” Republican strategist Joe Desilets told Fox News. “That’s evident in the burdensome ObamaCare legislation they passed and that has been progressing down the path to failure for years now.”

For decades, Democrats and Republicans have called for more civility in politics, with little success as they point fingers and attempt to claim the higher ground.

In fact, a civility pledge sent in 2010 to every member of Congress and U.S. governor -- 585 total lawmakers -- was signed by just one senator and two House members.

The Civility Project, the bipartisan group that sent the pledge, disbanded a year later.

“This political divide has become so sharp that everything is black and white, and too many conservatives can see no redeeming value in any liberal or Democrat,” Republican co-founder Mark DeMoss later told The New York Times. “That would probably be true about some liberals going the other direction, but I didn’t hear from them.”

DeMoss did not return a call requesting comment for this story. A DNC representative also did not immediately return a request for comment. 

Trump showed little interest in maintaining political decorum during the 2016 presidential campaign, with comments about “stupid” U.S. leaders and threats about “bombing the sh-t out of ISIS.”

He promised in February 2016 to never again use foul language. Then a 2005 videotape made public just weeks before Election Day showed Trump making lewd comments about women and nearly tanked his campaign.

Two days before the election, Trump tried to retake the high ground, criticizing rap impresario Jay-Z for using vulgar and racially charged language at a Hillary Clinton rally.

“Can you imagine if I just said that,” Trump said at rally in Florida. “He used every word in the book. I never said what he said in my life. But that shows you the phoniness of politics.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/20/dems-new-message-republicans-don-t-give-sh-t.html

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Republican elected officials don't give a shit. Luckily for them Dems don't either... 

really.....

so what was obamacare, social security, minimum wage increases, easier access to education, equal opportunity, stimulus, progressive taxes, medicaid, medicare, environmental protections, pro-choice, planned parenthood, unemployment bennies, equal rights, equal pay, freedom of religion, workplace safety, worker's rights, medical marijuana............

all about?

last I checked repukes don't care for most of that.

you clowns and your "both sides are the same" nonsense is just that, nonsense.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

really.....

so what was obamacare, social security, minimum wage increases, easier access to education, equal opportunity, stimulus, progressive taxes, medicaid, medicare, environmental protections, pro-choice, planned parenthood, unemployment bennies, equal rights, equal pay, freedom of religion, workplace safety, worker's rights, medical marijuana............

all about?

God Bless them! :saluting:

Weird, that a Democrat doesn't occupy every political position in the Country. Stupid Americans never know what's good for them.

*sigh* I guess all we can do is keep saying "told you so"  maybe someday we can all embrace a one party system and solve all this nonsense.

Just now, Cold War said:

Weird, that a Democrat doesn't occupy every political position in the Country. Stupid Americans never know what's good for them.

*sigh* I guess all we can do is keep saying "told you so"  maybe someday we can all embrace a one party system and solve all this nonsense.

I keep saying I'd love to see all the rwws go occupy an island or something somewhere, and live the way they dream of. no gov control, anything goes, everyone on their own. I'd give it a year until it implodes and they kill each other :lol:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Kind of ironic having the DNC talking about their opposition not giving a shit about voters...

I really dont believe any of them give a shit about anything but themselves. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I keep saying I'd love to see all the rwws go occupy an island or something somewhere, and live the way they dream of. no gov control, anything goes, everyone on their own. I'd give it a year until it implodes and they kill each other :lol:

I believe we have reached  the point of having two different countries. I honestly do not see why not.   There will never be a consensus on how to run the Country.  I think we need to get  back to more State rights.  Pick a State that is inline with your beliefs and go with it.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I believe we have reached  the point of having two different countries. I honestly do not see why not.   There will never be a consensus on how to run the Country.  I think we need to get  back to more State rights.  Pick a State that is inline with your beliefs and go with it.

I agree. nobody will ever get the two sides to agree on shit. things are just too fundamentally different now.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Your island is already there , try Cuba or Venezuela 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

really.....

all about?

Oh so conservatives don't care about taking care of the elderly, making sure everyone has a living wage, increasing education standards, women's rights, healthcare, the environment, etc? Or do they have different ideas of how to achieve those things, so therefore with your specious line of thinking they don't care. That is as stupid of an arguement as saying Democrats hate black people and want slaves because they were the party who fought de-segregation and for slavery. It is typical two party hackery like your post that is ruining this country. If you don't agree with SS as it stands or you think the status quo for any of those programs is wrong and should be replaced with something more efficient, than you just hate minorities, poor people, the elderly, women, and the environment. Use your head for a second and realize that the Democrats only care about power as do the Republicans. That was a disgusting display of arrogance... You are better than that. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

This.  This will do.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

No...we need a good dust up!

Related image

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This.  This will do.

No...we need a good dust up!

Related image

The cities definitely need a good purge. Some of those people have digressed  so far from becoming part of a functioning society. It will be a growing problem where the  average citizens  will no longer be able to ignore .

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I really dont believe any of them give a shit about anything but themselves. 

They don't.  Bernie and a few others are the only ones I think who are into it for some and/or most of the right reasons.  

41 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They don't.  Bernie and a few others are the only ones I think who are into it for some and/or most of the right reasons.  

at one time u could put Bernie in that this but he sold out hard and showed his true colors

the brightest and best display of not giving a shit about voters was the DNC colluding with shillery to hijack the nomination from Sanders. Could this steaming pile of shit be more of a hypocrite?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah and I hear Venezuela cared so much about GM today they took over there plant .

Following obamas lead, just bailing them out is all. Fuck GM, perhaps this will be a lesson. I hope the cartels take over the Mexican operations.

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Following obamas lead, just bailing them out is all. Fuck GM, perhaps this will be a lesson. I hope the cartels take over the Mexican operations.

They'd probably run them much more efficiently.  Bottom 10% of workers get their heads lopped off out back. :lmao:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh so conservatives don't care about taking care of the elderly, making sure everyone has a living wage, increasing education standards, women's rights, healthcare, the environment, etc? Or do they have different ideas of how to achieve those things, so therefore with your specious line of thinking they don't care. That is as stupid of an arguement as saying Democrats hate black people and want slaves because they were the party who fought de-segregation and for slavery. It is typical two party hackery like your post that is ruining this country. If you don't agree with SS as it stands or you think the status quo for any of those programs is wrong and should be replaced with something more efficient, than you just hate minorities, poor people, the elderly, women, and the environment. Use your head for a second and realize that the Democrats only care about power as do the Republicans. That was a disgusting display of arrogance... You are better than that. 

read my follow up post............

and :lmao: at your "different ideas" remark. they have different ideas alright. tell me, what are some of these "different ideas" that are going to better things for everybody?

Edited by Snoslinger