Border wall of solar panels.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I really like this idea.   Love to hear the left fight this idea.

Besides the jobs created to build the wall think of the boost to the solar panel industry.   Must be American made of course.   Might be enough to bring down the cost of solar panels to the average homeowner.  Also line designated high wind area's with windmills.  Obviously this won't work everywhere but many places it would.   No panels in rough terrain and many deep in easy terrain.   I could get behind this.  

ct-kamin-border-wall-jpg-20170406.jpg

Edited by Highmark

Ha! Id be worried about the beaners tagging it. Could be counter productive if they have to clean the paint off of it all the time. But I really like the idea of helping this become more available to consumers. The power companies in Indiana have colluded with the legislature to make the benefits less appealing as it cuts into their profits. Fuck those cock suckers...

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ha! Id be worried about the beaners tagging it. Could be counter productive if they have to clean the paint off of it all the time. But I really like the idea of helping this become more available to consumers. The power companies in Indiana have colluded with the legislature to make the benefits less appealing as it cuts into their profits. Fuck those cock suckers...

I think the beaners are going to be looking at that back of that solar panel :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

suddenly solar power is cool, and worthwhile :lol:

I'd like to see a lot more of our desert area filled with these panels.

200 designs this is one you hack clown no mind sack of ignoramus :finger3:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Was it really ever uncool? I think all the failed US companies and all the wasted billions for Green energy from the Obama admin left a sour taste in peoples mouth. Hard to compete with Chinese cheap shit I guess

Just now, Skidooski said:

Was it really ever uncool? I think all the failed US companies and all the wasted billions for Green energy from the Obama admin left a sour taste in peoples mouth. Hard to compete with Chinese cheap shit I guess

you new here? alot of repukes are stuck in the ice ages. new technology won't work, because it's expensive, and not perfect. well it's only expensive and non-perfect up front, like most other inventions. I remember rwws saying LED lights won't take off. tesla and other electric cars, windmills, on down the line. the reason china and other countries are kicking our asses with some of this stuff is because they invested heavily in it. heaven forbid we do that here! we can't have the gov taking some of our coin and using it on non-fossil fuel items!

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you new here? alot of repukes are stuck in the ice ages. new technology won't work, because it's expensive, and not perfect. well it's only expensive and non-perfect up front, like most other inventions. I remember rwws saying LED lights won't take off. tesla and other electric cars, windmills, on down the line. the reason china and other countries are kicking our asses with some of this stuff is because they invested heavily in it. heaven forbid we do that here! we can't have the gov taking some of our coin and using it on non-fossil fuel items!

Only guy i know who really embraced new technology in his personal and business would have been described as a right wing nut job.  Funny how the lefties on here aren't driving electric cars or putting solar on their roof of spending tens of thousand upgrading their business to led lighting

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Only guy i know who really embraced new technology in his personal and business would have been described as a right wing nut job.  Funny how the lefties on here aren't driving electric cars or putting solar on their roof of spending tens of thousand upgrading their business to led lighting

Do as I say, not as I do. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I am totally interested in the teslas. Having several vehicles on the road everyday burning up gas this technology appeals to me very much. 

Just now, Anler said:

I am totally interested in the teslas. Having several vehicles on the road everyday burning up gas this technology appeals to me very much. 

Neighbor ordered the Model 3.  Has to wait at least a year. 

2 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Neighbor ordered the Model 3.  Has to wait at least a year. 

Growing pains... Its still new tech and the other car companies have a 100 year head start on them. 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

because they're still in the expensive state right now, but getting cheaper. I've been looking into solar, but haven't found a good deal yet. but way to miss the point! keep this up and wolfie will let you sleep over again next year!

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah but you do know they use fossil fuel to make those panels right?.... so your not saving much using that there fancy solar stuff.