are you trumpsters in your glory?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we're now prodding syria, north korea, and iran looking to stir up some trouble.

It's pretty fucked up but at least China is growing more and more fed up with NK

Weird.  Cuz from what I'm seeing, it seems the left are pretty happy with all this.  Cuz....it's a full on attack on Fox News!  Nothing much at all about the status quo saber rattling and war mongering....look how happy the Dems were when we fired out all those tomahawks to protect those poor innocent Syrian children.  It actually left me speechless.

:dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good morning Ben!  How 'bout the WIld!  Only three in a row...left to go! :lol:

Morning fucktard !!!!!111111111.... I dont go back to work until monday night and I have a beer drinking contest to train for !!!!

Also , IDK ....I just have a good feeling about this series. I think its just my total lack of faith in Yeo clouding my judgement :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pence is a fucking retard

Nothing like going to the border of another country like NK and staring down there military :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Morning fucktard !!!!!111111111.... I dont go back to work until monday night and I have a beer drinking contest to train for !!!!

Also , IDK ....I just have a good feeling about this series. I think its just my total lack of faith in Yeo clouding my judgement :lol:

Hey...I like your attitude.  I don't see it but I was reading some interesting articles of people "in the know" that believe just that.  Clearly we are the more talented team...but we gotta score.  You noticed us showing some pretty good physicality last night?  I think that really through Looey off of their game.  We aren't known for that....not yet.  But that's what butterball has grown in his past teams.  And let's be honest..we've got some big strong fuckers too.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Nothing like going to the border of another country like NK and staring down there military :lol: 

Yeah....not really sure it can get gayer than that. But did you see McCain and GrahamCrackerFace?  SO excited!!!!!!

The last time Russian bombers flew near the U.S. was July 4, 2015, when a pair of Russian bombers flew off the coasts of Alaska and California, coming as close as 40 miles to Mendocino, Calif. Russian President Vladimir Putin called then-President Barack Obama to wish him a happy Independence Day while the bombers cruised the California coastline.

:lmao: 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weird.  Cuz from what I'm seeing, it seems the left are pretty happy with all this.  Cuz....it's a full on attack on Fox News!  Nothing much at all about the status quo saber rattling and war mongering....look how happy the Dems were when we fired out all those tomahawks to protect those poor innocent Syrian children.  It actually left me speechless.

:dunno:

well unlike the repukes, many dems are at least "consistent". some thought something should be done with Syria and chemical weapons when in Obama was in office but the repukes said absolutely not, especially without congressional approval. but when trump did something in Syria, many repukes flipped in favor. now when an attack was done again, even more dems were OK with it.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pence is a fucking retard

his tough little act in front of the press in NK was comical as hell. mean looking face, talking about swords and shit :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well unlike the repukes, many dems are at least "consistent". some thought something should be done with Syria and chemical weapons when in Obama was in office but the repukes said absolutely not, especially without congressional approval. but when trump did something in Syria, many repukes flipped in favor. now when an attack was done again, even more dems were OK with it.

his tough little act in front of the press in NK was comical as hell. mean looking face, talking about swords and shit :lol:

Oh...I agree.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And the Russian bombers have come close to the US twice in the last few days.

I WILL PUT THE LINK BELOW FOR ARE ASS CLOWNS HERE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IT.....

http://www.news-sentinel.com/news/us-and-world/20170418/us-intercepts-2-russian-bombers-off-alaskas-coast&profile=-1

all part of the "see, no Russian connections here" act between putin and trump. bfd.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

all part of the "see, no Russian connections here" act between putin and trump. bfd.

So Trump text'd Putin to send over some bombers.....to spook 'Merica a little into rubber stamping additional military spending?  Is that how it works?  

Edited by Im4snow

4 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

So Trump text'd Putin to send over some bombers.....to spook 'Merica a little into rubber stamping additional military spending?  Is that how it works?  

this little act started awhile, when russia and trump started a little spat about an arms race. remember that? the plan is for Russia to "act up" occasionally to get the trump admin to the table. there, russia agrees to stop doing provocative things and in return, gets sanctions lifted. then russia gets to go oil extracting with exxon, get it in the world markets, and make a ton of money because the price of oil will be high then too!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

this little act started awhile, when russia and trump started a little spat about an arms race. remember that? the plan is for Russia to "act up" occasionally to get the trump admin to the table. there, russia agrees to stop doing provocative things and in return, gets sanctions lifted. then russia gets to go oil extracting with exxon, get it in the world markets, and make a ton of money because the price of oil will be high then too!

You have literally never been right ....not one single time. I wont hold my breath here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

we're now prodding syria, north korea, and iran looking to stir up some trouble.

Do you deny the left wants us to "prod" Russia or Syria?   Prodding Syria is prodding both Russia and Iran.  

14 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Didn't the local dems here want to go to war with Russia over losing the election :lol: 

huh?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you deny the left wants us to "prod" Russia or Syria?   Prodding Syria is prodding both Russia and Iran.  

yes, the left does not want to  prod Syria or Russia any more than has already been done.