This guy rips on Trump. Not for those with a short attention span.

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

Stone kettle :lmao: Ultra Leftard hack 

How do his Military credentials stock up against your hero Zambo?

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

A nook post about our President.   :lol:   Yeah I'm gonna pay attention to that.  

Way too much reading for you anyway. BTW. I didn't write it, some American ex service guy did. 

You should at least thank him for his service.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

How do his Military credentials stock up against your hero Zambo?

What the fuck are you talking about?  Whose credentials?  And what hero?

You think I read your stupid fucking "look at me" links....at all?

Moron. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck are you talking about?  Whose credentials?  And what hero?

You think I read your stupid fucking "look at me" links....at all?

Moron. :lol:

LOL I said military credentials and you in the same sentence and the word that comes your your mind is hero.

Isn't that cute.

No. I didn't think you read the link.

It would upset you too much.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL I said military credentials and you in the same sentence and the word that comes your your mind is hero.

Isn't that cute.

No. I didn't think you read the link.

It would upset you too much.

What?  Dribble.

I don't get upset.  I'm not a girl.  Or a liberal.  

Again, SBYL with your weak wrists and ankles. Maybe you could have served if it weren't for those things...or the cowardice.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If RevKev posts it and MC agrees with it... its a hack piece. 

^^^^^This^^^^^

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Dribble.

I don't get upset.  I'm not a girl.  Or a liberal.  

Again, SBYL with your weak wrists and ankles. Maybe you could have served if it weren't for those things...or the cowardice.

Yeah you're upset. 

And that's without reading the article. You'd lose your shit if you read it.

I read it... What a load of shit. The liberal man has a right to an opinion. But he's wrong on most of his claims. I'm sure reading it made you feel good inside though.

13 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I read it... What a load of shit. The liberal man has a right to an opinion. But he's wrong on most of his claims. I'm sure reading it made you feel good inside though.

Sure he is Jeff.

Cause Trump has shown himself to be a great leader. 

I'm sure Republicans would have had no problem with Obama not knowing where his ships were, making a claim that they were heading in the wrong direction and then running off to play golf. You would have shrugged that off.

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for bill the butcher gif

No Conundrum here Zambo. Just an interesting article that rips apart the US involvement in war by someone far smarter than you who actually served. I can see why you've resorted to nonsensical  GIF's 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No Conundrum here Zambo. Just an interesting article that rips apart the US involvement in war by someone far smarter than you who actually served. I can see why you've resorted to nonsensical  GIF's 

Look, your new friends are trying to re-elect Troody....They'd lift up their diapers but they don't want to be stoned to death....Uh...too late, they are getting stoned to death for voting anyway.  "Liberals".

Image result for islam gifs

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure he is Jeff.

Cause Trump has shown himself to be a great leader. 

I'm sure Republicans would have had no problem with Obama not knowing where his ships were, making a claim that they were heading in the wrong direction and then running off to play golf. You would have shrugged that off.

Obama the fucking doof he is ordered the entire fleet of aircraft carriers back to Norfolk in his last days you idiot. Who does that?

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Obama the fucking doof he is ordered the entire fleet of aircraft carriers back to Norfolk in his last days you idiot. Who does that?

It's simple.  Weak minds like and want weak leadership...it makes them feel stronger.  That's why the lib-tards loved Obama.  To them, he was a great "leader".  They don't know why....but it gave them some sort of "feel-goodyness".  It's like when the glee club elects a new head glee master.  Or whatever the fuck they do.

Obama was a fucking bed shitter....and his administration cleaned his sheets daily for him.  Well, after they cleaned their own. Then their media sprayed fabreeze everywhere so nobody could smell that hot mess.   The military DESPISED him. 

:lol: