Doo 700 Twin Motors....any good?

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i have never babied it either but my 60 year old father was cruising steady all day at like 50 which kept it out of the powervalves apparently.  Rode 265 miles on 1 fillup-  I was used to having to fill the thing every 90 miles when i rode it.  

I went 150 on my 2012 etec one time when i was by myself. I got a little nervous after 100 since I had never gone that far without stopping before. Maiden voyage on my 2015 i ran out of gas at 90 miles. but we were hammering it and it was in break in mode. Was doing 100+mph for o good part of the time. Im sure Vince has a picture of it in his arsenal. :lol: 

8 hours ago, GGNHL said:

:wrong:

Yeah that's what most of our riding group's experience was with those 700s. The 800 twins didn't seem to go for some reason. Some day I do want to pick up a Red 02 700 Renegade as I always thought those were one of the best looking sleds :bc:

You're the one who's wrong.   You've probably never even seen a 670ho in person , much less raced one. 

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

IMO The Doo 700 is one of the better twin cylinder motors they made aside from the 583/670 rotary motors and the ETEC of course. I still have a pristine 700 Renegade that the GF's daughter started riding this season. If I could find a nice Toni haikonen I'd probably snatch it.

20170204_103251.thumb.jpg.b2ab50ecbca7dcaa6dbb79ceb07c1bd0.jpg

They're out there, but hard to find since they're only made 400 of them.  Prices are up there too for really nice ones.  Found one in NY while searching for a regular 670ho.   It's got some extras on it and it's in great shape with pretty low miles.   More than I want to spend tho 

https://rochester.craigslist.org/rvs/6034156592.html

26 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're the one who's wrong.   You've probably never even seen a 670ho in person , much less raced one. 

They're out there, but hard to find since they're only made 400 of them.  Prices are up there too for really nice ones.  Found one in NY while searching for a regular 670ho.   It's got some extras on it and it's in great shape with pretty low miles.   More than I want to spend tho 

Extras? Is there anything you aren't misinformed about?

Unless you call a non painted tunnel...a different seat cover...a lower windshield...a mxzx hood and a badge stating what # it is extra.

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

My dad owned one numbnuts.:lol:

He said his MXZ 700 he had after was faster and he isn't just your average knucklehead gas and goer:bc:

38 minutes ago, Dave said:

Extras? Is there anything you aren't misinformed about?

Unless you call a non painted tunnel...a different seat cover...a lower windshield...a mxzx hood and a badge stating what # it is extra.

Shut up dave! Everyone one knows these and those Mike Houle Mach Z's were so much super duper faster and so unique. :lol::bc:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pulled an F7Bhent on it eh :lol:

It didnt have studs and I got on it right away. Came around a corner and there was a group of assholes taking a break in the middle of the intersection. I slammed the brakes and turned sideways and then I went flying... :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

only when dealing with other douchebags. but nice pick of your ass picking finger

Listen asshole it's not my fault I didn't understand your post and telling me to go fuck my mother was out of line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listen asshole it's not my fault I didn't understand your post and telling me to go fuck my mother was out of line.

get over it. don't be a bitch

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, GGNHL said:

My dad owned one numbnuts.:lol:

He said his MXZ 700 he had after was faster and he isn't just your average knucklehead gas and goer:bc:

Well I've ridden and raced both against my '01 800 and the 670ho was faster than the mxz700. And every mxz700 I ever raced , never once was anywhere near as close of a race as a 670ho was. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

It didnt have studs and I got on it right away. Came around a corner and there was a group of assholes taking a break in the middle of the intersection. I slammed the brakes and turned sideways and then I went flying... :lol: 

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

get over it. don't be a bitch

Learn to type you stupid fuck. BTW I don't mind most of the shit said to me and I'm not a fighter but you'll be getting over a few problems if we cross paths.

Edited by Biggie Smails

58 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Learn to type you stupid fuck. BTW I don't mind most of the shit said to me and I'm not a fighter but you'll be getting over a few problems if we cross paths.

I got your PM tough guy.  like I said I am real ez to find  

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

A lot of misinformation in that ad though 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I got your PM tough guy.  like I said I am real ez to find  

I'm not even a tough guy but you tell a guy to go fuck his mother you should expect the worst but keep doubling down on the stupid.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not even a tough guy but you tell a guy to go fuck his mother you should expect the worst but keep doubling down on the stupid.

get over your self .   I gave u my name and town

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

get over your self .   I gave u my name and town

I'm fine and you have a big mouth Ezra and feel free to keep running it....now anything else?

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no not really I am not the one with a hurt butt

You're an asshole for saying what you did and most would agree and the best part is that you said it because you were all upset because I couldn't make sense of your illiterate half ass post.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

A lot of misinformation in that ad though 

Only thing I saw wrong was he says it's a ZX chassis, said they're set up for cross country and snow and that he called it a trick race sled, when it's actually a consumer sled