Doo 700 Twin Motors....any good?

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

only when dealing with other douchebags. but nice pick of your ass picking finger

You've shown yourself to be a classless fuckbag, congrats. 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

You're an asshole for saying what you did and most would agree and the best part is that you said it because you were all upset because I couldn't make sense of your illiterate half ass post.

I really was not upset at all . what a sheltered little life u must have if no one has said fuck your mother to u before . get the fuck over it

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I really was not upset at all . what a sheltered little life u must have if no one has said fuck your mother to u before . get the fuck over it

Ive never had or heard anyone say that.... Saying anything about mothers other then nice things should be out of bounds.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ive never had or heard anyone say that.... Saying anything about mothers other then nice things should be out of bounds.

Yep....yet Ezra the idiot that types posts like a middle school girl keeps doubling down on the stupid. BTW not sheltered at all and guaranteed you don't go around saying that to strangers faces.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yep....yet Ezra the idiot that types posts like a middle school girl keeps doubling down on the stupid.

middle school girl. lol talk about middle school girl PM with threats of kicking my ass . I told u my name and where I live .

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

middle school girl. lol talk about middle school girl PM with threats of kicking my ass . I told u my name and where I live .

Yes....you have repeated that several times Ezra and at the very least my posts and PM's are written in adult form and easily understood.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Ez ryder said:

enjoy your outrage and fake outrage support  

Is that what you think it is or maybe I was right when I said most here think it's an asshole thing to say and I'm not outraged at all......I just think you're a piece of shit.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Is that what you think it is or maybe I was right when I said most here think it's an asshole thing to say and I'm not outraged at all......I just think you're a piece of shit.

noted and again your opinion has zero bearing on anything in my life .very  light amusement is about it  se ya

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

noted and again your opinion has zero bearing on anything in my life .very  light amusement is about it  se ya

Ahh c mon , guy .  to each their own but for the most part we leave moms , kids ect out if it just call each other fuckin assholes and shit like that . You know , just good , clean , church goin like fun . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So do the 700's have the same Isoflex

crank deal?

Yes they do if you get one with 3000 or so miles you should probably think about getting it re-greased. Also they can be modded to eliminate the grease if desired. If you want to get it done (if you buy one) bring the engine down to me just north of Flint ( you've heard of Flint, right?) and I can hook you up.

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So do the 700's have the same Isoflex

crank deal?

Yes they do but just like the older triples, you can drill an oiling hole instead of repacking grease every few thousand miles like IRONDOG mentioned below. Simple and effective mod mod :thumb: 

6 hours ago, IRONDOG said:

Yes they do if you get one with 3000 or so miles you should probably think about getting it re-greased. Also they can be modded to eliminate the grease if desired. If you want to get it done (if you buy one) bring the engine down to me just north of Flint ( you've heard of Flint, right?) and I can hook you up.

In Clio or meet off Bristol road across from the GM plant :news: 

6 hours ago, IRONDOG said:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yes they do but just like the older triples, you can drill an oiling hole instead of repacking grease every few thousand miles like IRONDOG mentioned below. Simple and effective mod mod :thumb: 

In Clio or meet off Bristol road across from the GM plant :news: 

OK good deal....thanks! :bc:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ahh c mon , guy .  to each their own but for the most part we leave moms , kids ect out if it just call each other fuckin assholes and shit like that . You know , just good , clean , church goin like fun . 

:lol:

11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So has anybody fucked a preachers mom, wife or daughter? Or I guess even a son for the resident faggots? 

There, I got all the off limits shit in one post.