Home of the Mileage Psychos

24 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Brand specific sites are better 

Maybe , but I can't stand the rabidly brand biased imbeciles on those those sites so I just don't go to them .   Usually it's run by a pack of the fuckin retards which just makes getting honest opinions on an issue impossible .   :bc: 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a just a step or two process to get your account fired back up at HCS, HCS is probably a better site now for sled info than it was in the past.

I dunno , Vinno , not bashing the place but the Artco forums were a wealth of very intelligent people with a ton of inside and hard to get experience and info that was not to be found anywhere else 7 or 8 years ago . 90% of those guy's are long gone from there now .   It's still good and still has value , but nothing like there was in the past imo.   :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

A year or two I would have believed that comment, now..... :lol:

I miss the little field trips we used to take from the mass forum over to the NH forum before you guy's all got pissed and went to SledNH   :lol:  :lol:    :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Maybe , but I can't stand the rabidly brand biased imbeciles on those those sites so I just don't go to them .   Usually it's run by a pack of the fuckin retards which just makes getting honest opinions on an issue impossible .   :bc: 

I dunno , Vinno , not bashing the place but the Artco forums were a wealth of very intelligent people with a ton of inside and hard to get experience and info that was not to be found anywhere else 7 or 8 years ago . 90% of those guy's are long gone from there now .   It's still good and still has value , but nothing like there was in the past imo.   :bc:

I miss the little field trips we used to take from the mass forum over to the NH forum before you guy's all got pissed and went to SledNH   :lol:  :lol:    :bc:

8-9 years ago was last time Arctic cats were any good. All the smart guys on those forms are riding something else now. :bc:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If I'm not mistaken there is a member by the name of CatScratch or something like that on SledNH :news:  Oh, and I miss that BallBuster fella :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

If I'm not mistaken there is a member by the name of CatScratch or something like that on SledNH :news:  Oh, and I miss that BallBuster fella :lol:

Come to think of it , yeah , I think I actually have an account there  :lol:        Buster was pretty similar in person too :lol:   :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Come to think of it , yeah , I think I actually have an account there  :lol:        Buster was pretty similar in person too :lol:   :bc: 

Hard to believe we started SledNH 9 years ago this month.

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You aren't getting anywhere close to the info that you get on brand specific sites. HCS has been dead for 10+ years  

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a just a step or two process to get your account fired back up at HCS, HCS is probably a better site now for sled info than it was in the past.

HCS is on life support.   I couldn't believe the lack of use this past winter.   

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

HCS is on life support.   I couldn't believe the lack of use this past winter.   

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is 230 members on line over there right now, not bad for an evening in mid April.

Probably bullshit, I belong to this site and its shows like 60 members viewing you go in and the newest posts are hour or days old :flush: Ballsack

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Probably bullshit, I belong to this site and its shows like 60 members viewing you go in and the newest posts are hour or days old :flush: Ballsack

Bald headed Dago midget fuck stick Mow M :owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, ckf said:

Hard to believe we started SledNH 9 years ago this month.

Still a great site, in season.slows down in the summer.  I use it and post a decent amount. I ride with a few fellas from sledNh.  

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1