Home of the Mileage Psychos

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Snowmobile News. I think it was part of Snow Goer   Not sure if that's still around.  I remember that from '01   There was also AmSnow.com 

A little after that , Craig started RevTalk (I was one of the original members when RT started)  , which transitioned into DooTalk    I don't think I joined HCS til late '03 , maybe '04

peeked my curiosity john dee started in 98

17 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You a frog fan?

Before the leafs but no, Faggot I am Bruins fan anyone with even a second of awareness would have realized that I have used the logo multiple times as my AVI over the years just more proof you were not here like you lied you were :guzzle: 

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Before the leafs but no, Faggot I am Bruins fan anyone with even a second of awareness would have realized that I have used the logo multiple times as my AVI over the years just more proof you were not here like you lied you were :guzzle: 

Never paid much attention to your profile pics. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm trying to remember the first sled forums I was on and I'd say it was actually Yahoo Groups back in the mid to late 90's at first. Snowmobileworld.com then SledHedz.com, AmSnow, Snowest and Dootalk after that

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm trying to remember the first sled forums I was on and I'd say it was actually Yahoo Groups back in the mid to late 90's at first. Snowmobileworld.com then SledHedz.com, AmSnow, Snowest and Dootalk after that

Where I started out. 

All kinds of problems with my 03 Firecat brought me to HCS. The Firecat forum was awesome back in the day, like 2 pgs everyday.

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Where I started out. 

All kinds of problems with my 03 Firecat brought me to HCS. The Firecat forum was awesome back in the day, like 2 pgs everyday.

There was a bunch of us that got kicked off there after a while. And I never really hung out all that much at HCS. I spent some time in the CE there before it got shut down.

Edited by Skidooski

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I joined the old Amsnow forums probably around 2001 or maybe a little later...hard to believe so much times has passed.

It really highlights how short life is and how it's important to make the best of times while we are here.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

what site was first for sleds?

I know John dee was the first snowmobile site/ forum   I was on.  that was long long  ago  like late 90s early  2000s I was still on a zrt so had to be pre 2000

i joined sledder.com in 1997. that was my introduction into to cyber sledder world. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I was very early members on HCS and Snowest.   Neither username/password works now. :lol:  

It's a just a step or two process to get your account fired back up at HCS, HCS is probably a better site now for sled info than it was in the past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a just a step or two process to get your account fired back up at HCS, HCS is probably a better site now for sled info than it was in the past.

Always was great for TCat and FCat info.  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The brand specific sites are better than HCAdvertiser  

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The state forums still seem to be doing well on HCS :dunno:

They are and the brand specific forums are fairly active....of course my favorite forums are the sled classifieds! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

They are and the brand specific forums are fairly active....of course my favorite forums are the sled classifieds! :lol:

A year or two I would have believed that comment, now..... :lol: