Home of the Mileage Psychos

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Somebody posted that before, and not that long ago, you're like always late to the game Ballsack you dago midget FUCK :finger: 

Shut

The 

Fuck

Up

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what site was first for sleds?

I know John dee was the first snowmobile site/ forum   I was on.  that was long long  ago  like late 90s early  2000s I was still on a zrt so had to be pre 2000

I believe that there was also trailconditions.com, Rob had some type of site before HCS, I think it was an RSS thing whatever that is. I went to HCS in December 2002 looking for any info I could get on my 2003 F7. I was riding 6,000 mile seasons back then and then I find this psycho who was riding like 10,000 mile seasons :bc: 

There are some links on that old home page that still have photos, pretty cool stuff.

Skullcat2.jpg

34 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Somebody posted that before, and not that long ago, you're like always late to the game Ballsack you dago midget FUCK :finger: 

Well obviously a bunch of us never seen it. So fuck off  :kiss:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I believe that there was also trailconditions.com, Rob had some type of site before HCS, I think it was an RSS thing whatever that is. I went to HCS in December 2002 looking for any info I could get on my 2003 F7. I was riding 6,000 mile seasons back then and then I find this psycho who was riding like 10,000 mile seasons :bc: 

There are some links on that old home page that still have photos, pretty cool stuff.

Skullcat2.jpg

That's when I joined. Snow checked a 03 F7 team green

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

what site was first for sleds?

I know John dee was the first snowmobile site/ forum   I was on.  that was long long  ago  like late 90s early  2000s I was still on a zrt so had to be pre 2000

Snowmobile News. I think it was part of Snow Goer   Not sure if that's still around.  I remember that from '01   There was also AmSnow.com 

A little after that , Craig started RevTalk (I was one of the original members when RT started)  , which transitioned into DooTalk    I don't think I joined HCS til late '03 , maybe '04

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lol:

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Skullcat2.jpg

Who is that faggot? :dunno:

:snack:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS