Trump targets visas program for highly skilled workers

H2b is a totally different animal than taking high paying American jobs. Business here has huge issues filling all the seasonal position and they pay Americans the same. Even with the h2b they are understaffed. What's even worse about to is the number of high school kids who don't work at all with all those jobs open. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

...and that makes three complete idiots.  Do any of you know what the H-2B Visa is?  What it is for and why it wasn't "targeted"?

Nevermind...huddle up and carry on!

Image result for three stooges gif

Big insult to the stooges who are Einstein's compared to those three fucking retards :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Zambroski. Options 

Poor Z so stupid, so Momo like, so sad :lol::lol: 

Oh, I know you have me on ignore sourpuss.  I'm not trying to debate with you, I'm debating AT you! :lol: Or is that laughing?  Actually, based on the intellect and debate skills I've seen from you, it's both!  Keep me on ignore.  It saves me from having to read your drivels of debating defense.  It also allows you to act like you aren't seeing my posts.... right?

:lmao:

#zambroskiwinningmuthafucka

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What's with all the thin skinned safe space people putting everyone on ignore? That huge upset to the D's really pussified some here!

Snake educated me on that feature, and I seeing I like to give credit where credit is due I must tell you that it works :thumb: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Snake educated me on that feature, and I seeing I like to give credit where credit is due I must tell you that it works :thumb: 

I don't get it at all frankly. This place has always been a shit show but that's what makes it unique. To come here and start putting people on ignore kind of defeats the purpose. Some people seemingly have a half dozen people on ignore...why log in at all then?

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol:  

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I don't get it at all frankly. This place has always been a shit show but that's what makes it unique. To come here and start putting people on ignore kind of defeats the purpose. Some people seemingly have a half dozen people on ignore...why log in at all then?

It saves people from having to defend their idiocy by acting like they don't see other's responses to their posts.  My favorite is when they continue to tell others they are on "ignore".  Like they WIN or something. :lol:

Personally, I enjoy being on ignore by these liberal twits (they all seem to be the liberals).  I don't have to read their ignorant and poorly constructed defensive arguments to their idiocy.  I can still defame them and their idiotic posts without having to get into a boring non-witty debate with an "intellectual elitist" touting 5th grade reasoning skills

:happy:

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Yup its very nice.

When you can only tolerate like minded views sure. It's for thin skinned spineless people just like you! 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Amen to that.

I used to have creepr on ignore because his posts were so mind numbingly stupid I think they were making me dumber for reading them. But so many people were quoting the dumb fuck that it just wasn't effective. I started to get brain damage. Started taking some vitamins and shit and I feel much better.. :news:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

I used to have creepr on ignore because his posts were so mind numbingly stupid I think they were making me dumber for reading them. But so many people were quoting the dumb fuck that it just wasn't effective. I started to get brain damage. Started taking some vitamins and shit and I feel much better.. :news:

:goodpost: