An Open Letter to Antifa

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

17159155_155781401607886_3591180945109265967_o.png.jpg

:lol:

Who wants you labeled as terrorists? A little too much credit coming from yourselves.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nazis organizing isn't fucking peaceful. They're plotting to gain enough power so they can kill a fuck ton of people.

Nazis?  Tell you what, I'd better start seeing your sweethearts attacking some liberals soon.  Clearly they'll be easier and more fitting targets.  Seems like you are doing a bit more "co-mingling" with the liberal hypocritical weaklings than you seem to admit here.

I/we need to start seeing a distinction or you'll be split down the middle the same as them once this comes to a head.  Make no mistake about it either.  They'll hang you all out to dry once steel starts ripping flesh.

>:(

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who wants you labeled as terrorists? A little too much credit coming from yourselves.

Nazis?  Tell you what, I'd better start seeing your sweethearts attacking some liberals soon.  Clearly they'll be easier and more fitting targets.  Seems like you are doing a bit more "co-mingling" with the liberal hypocritical weaklings than you seem to admit here.

I/we need to start seeing a distinction or you'll be split down the middle the same as them once this comes to a head.  Make no mistake about it either.  They'll hang you all out to dry once steel starts ripping flesh.

>:(

Not one liberal has stood and fought in an action like this.

They run at the first whiff of tear gas.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not one liberal has stood and fought in an action like this.

They run at the first whiff of tear gas.

They run well before that.  They beat feet to the closest Starbucks at the first hint of trouble and are watching you boys fight the "good fight" for them.  But they'll all say they were "involved" and "cracking skulls" after the fact.  They'll give themselves participation prizes.....and expect you all to clap for them.

Just now, Zambroski said:

They run well before that.  They beat feet to the closest Starbucks at the first hint of trouble and are watching you boys fight the "good fight" for them.  But they'll all say they were "involved" and "cracking skulls" after the fact.  They'll give themselves participation prizes.....and expect you all to clap for them.

Yeah, no one falls for that shit. 

Liberals can't fake it.

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yet you bitched about Eric Holder.....how did he affect your life?

I was critical of the first AG and all the bullshit he did sure, including politicizing the justice department and being the first AG to be held in contempt.  Doesnt' mean I was starting chicken little sky is falling threads like Ben is always doing.  Seriously.  Get a clue or find someone else to apply your illogical logic on. :wtf: 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking straight ass owned ....go lay down woolie. We all see through your bullshit

You seriously have the maturity of that fat douche from Saskatchewan, and thats not saying much.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

The AG wont affect your life?  Come on, Wolfie, you know he can and will.

Go lay down and quit acting like an emotional little bitch ffs.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I was critical of the first AG and all the bullshit he did sure, including politicizing the justice department and being the first AG to be held in contempt.  Doesnt' mean I was starting chicken little sky is falling threads like Ben is always doing.  Seriously.  Get a clue or find someone else to apply your illogical logic on. :wtf: 

You seriously have the maturity of that fat douche from Saskatchewan, and thats not saying much.

:baby:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

LOL acknowledging the truth is being emotional? 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

LOL acknowledging the truth is being emotional? 

Thinking an AG is going to impact my life is?, yeah.  Stay out of trouble and don't break the law.  Easy peasy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

violence, real violence, is the most productive means at creating political change. we're not that far removed from chimps. just look at how real violence molded america into what it is today. 

Do you really think the antifa crowd are going to effect anything other than getting their dental work rearranged and cause an uptick in bandanna sales?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you really think the antifa crowd are going to effect anything other than getting their dental work rearranged and cause an uptick in bandanna sales?

it only takes a small group of highly motivated men to get the job done. it's not going to come through a chaotic bunch of noise makers chanting and breaking windows. 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

don't forget the increase in black hoodie sales as well

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it only takes a small group of highly motivated men to get the job done. it's not going to come through a chaotic bunch of noise makers chanting and breaking windows. 

Image result for well, we're waiting gif

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Ran across this yesterday...thought of you because of your old AVI.  Not sure if it makes sense or not....so, not sure why I am even posting this... :lol: Just thought it was kinda funny. :lmao:

Image result for antifa beaten up cartoon meme

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for well, we're waiting gif

Ran across this yesterday...thought of you because of your old AVI.  Not sure if it makes sense or not....so, not sure why I am even posting this... :lol: Just thought it was kinda funny. :lmao:

Image result for antifa beaten up cartoon meme

how many guys did it take to get the job of 9/11 done? total financial investment on their part? total financial investment on the part of the US government for a response? 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

how many guys did it take to get the job of 9/11 done? total financial investment on their part? total financial investment on the part of the US government for a response? 

What guys?  Whose side?  What financial investment to get what done and with what response.  In other words:  WHAT?

I thought we were talking about a "revolution"?

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

violence, real violence, is the most productive means at creating political change. we're not that far removed from chimps. just look at how real violence molded america into what it is today. 

Is that why we bomb the shit out of other countries?