An Open Letter to Antifa

Dear Morons:

We get it. You do not like Donald Trump. You've made your voices heard from the moment the results were announced. The shrieking and screaming made that abundantly clear.

You didn't need to get violent, but you did. After Milo's speech at Berkeley, you got bolder. Everywhere you raised your ire, especially with violence, you got away with it. Following Berkeley, officials at the college claimed the rioters weren't their own students, but you knew better. So did we.

This weekend, near your first and most important "triumph," you thought you'd do it again. You thought you would shut down a free speech rally simply because they were saying things you didn't like. Why wouldn't it work again? You've been exhorting each other to "Bash the Fash," and some of you have actually been trying to learn how to do it.

Now, after being beaten and chased away at the "Battle of Berkeley," you are pondering how to up your game. There are calls to be better organized and better trained -- the irony of anarchists looking to organize better is lost on you. But you are hoping that the next time you try to harm people in the name of restricting liberty, you won't get stomped.

Why can't you morons see where this path with lead you?

Your decision to use violence to create political change won't actually stop your opponents. You'll just vindicate their position. Everyone not involved will care less and less about what you have to say about anything.

And that will just be the fate of those of you that get off easy.

You're opponents are stocked with people who don't stand down when speech is threatened. Trying to up your "game" will only result in your opponents doing the same, and as we found out, your opponents will always be much better at this than you are.

The overwhelming majority of combat vets and trained security officers are not on your side. In fact, they dedicated their lives to protecting innocents from people like you. You call yourselves "Anti-fascist," but they have battled actual fascism by taking out Saddam Hussein's Baathist Party, a political party modeled on the Nazis. They were kinda like you, but with guns.

Please, just stop. Just stop this stupidity before it goes too far.

No, I'm not worried about your safety. If you step into the fray hoping to snag "100 Nazi scalps" as one protestor claimed -- reportedly the same who got knocked completely out on video -- you deserve whatever happens.

I'm worried about the innocent people who could get in the crossfire. If you initiate a fight and innocents get hurt, that's on you. You are instigating violence, not them.

And instigating violence to silence political opponents is fascism. If you want to continue to "bash the fash," punching yourself in the face is the safest outcome for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Did you attend the latest Jeff Sessions pep rally as an ardent supporter?

too busy living life, riding snowmobiles and making money.  Jeff Sessions won't affect my life good or bad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

too busy living life, riding snowmobiles and making money.  Jeff Sessions won't affect my life good or bad.

Jeff sessions eats fried dick tacos. Is that the kind of person you want to be associated with?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Zackly. Settle this right fucking now...

We're not there yet.  But the conspicuous absence of the negroes tells me there may be something coming.  They ain't touching none of this white on white crazyness. Problem is, both sides look stupid, so it's hard to pick whose head to "canoe" so we all watch and laugh.  Whiney liberals lumped in with the confused and unorganized basement dwelling X-boxing revolutionaries, or the right wing nut jobs who want to dance around in the American flag like a bizarro re-do of Woodstock. 

This guy had the right idea I think....at least for now.  And the liberal side can't afford to pay....so.......

Related image

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Jeff sessions eats fried dick tacos. Is that the kind of person you want to be associated with?

Can you read?  I could not care any less about Jeff Sessions.  Be sure and make that quality argument to the senators who confirmed him.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you trying to convince yourself or someone else?

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We're not there yet.  But the conspicuous absence of the negroes tells me there may be something coming.  They ain't touching none of this white on white crazyness. Problem is, both sides look stupid, so it's hard to pick whose head to "canoe" so we all watch and laugh.  Whiney liberals lumped in with the confused and unorganized basement dwelling X-boxing revolutionaries, or the right wing nut jobs who want to dance around in the American flag like a bizarro re-do of Woodstock. 

This guy had the right idea I think....at least for now.  And the liberal side can't afford to pay....so.......

Related image

That's because the blacks know if they riot they will be shot. Axe me how I know... :lol:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can you read?  I could not care any less about Jeff Sessions.  Be sure and make that quality argument to the senators who confirmed him.

They all eat friend dick tacos too. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you bitched about Eric Holder.....how did he affect your life?

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yet you bitched about Eric Holder.....how did he affect your life?

Fucking straight ass owned ....go lay down woolie. We all see through your bullshit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

What happened to the good old days when two opposing groups got together and brawled it out? Now we are breaking windows and writing letters? WTF?

No shit. What kind of limp dicked pussy writes an open letter, or thinks they are tearing down fascism by breaking a window where basic white bitches congregate? Both sides should be ashamed. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The AG wont affect your life?  Come on, Wolfie, you know he can and will.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Preventing fascists from organizing = restricting liberty

Yeah, but so is provoking and attacking others organizing with permits to do so....and doing it peacefully.  And I don't care what justification you give for doing so. Hypocrisy is hypocrisy.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but so is provoking and attacking others organizing with permits to do so....and doing it peacefully.  And I don't care what justification you give for doing so. Hypocrisy is hypocrisy.  

Nazis organizing isn't fucking peaceful. They're plotting to gain enough power so they can kill a fuck ton of people.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Snakes thread title should read...

"Asswipe sanctimonious bootlicking faggot writes letter. Doesn't know wtf he is talking about."

Snake didnt write the letter dude 

• Like 1