Tesla Ludicrous

Friday afternoon I took a Tesla Model S P100 for a test drive and as I am thinking of getting a new DD I wanted to take a Model S 90 for drive as I don't need all that snort for a DD, and that fact of the matter is I have a 556 HP summer car so who needs some electric car that's quick........... Well anyhow since the P100 was ready and it could be programmed to S 90 mode we took it for a ride and it was impressive how it handled and accelerated, then for shits and giggles I asked the chick to program the car for P100 model.........................OMG!!!

I have owned and or driven some seriously wickedly fast machines in my life and I have never launched a car that just flat out dead hooked and took off like a rocket as did the Tesla in what they call "Ludicrous mode", even hours later I would start giggling when I thought about the launches I did :lol: 

For the money I think the Tesla should have a better interior but for the pure ballzout embarrassment that one could deliver to every mullet in a pony, muscle car, or some dick in a Porsche nothing beats the Tesla!

I know some guys who are Porsche and supercar enthusiasts who went and got Teslas because they are so insanely quick. I would love to drive one... you should get it... :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know some guys who are Porsche and supercar enthusiasts who went and got Teslas because they are so insanely quick. I would love to drive one... you should get it... :lol: 

My wife was in the backseat and the chick told us to plant our heads against the headrest :lol: The power and traction are right now, the closest thing I have been on and obviously faster was the Top Thrill dragster at Cedar Point.

0-60 2.4 seconds/ Quarter Mile 10.6 :bowdown: 

http://www.zeroto60times.com/vehicle-make/tesla-0-60-mph-times/

Make no mistake, electric cars are the future.

• Platinum Contributing Member

They are sweet but for me engine and exhaust note sound are part of the enjoyment of fast cars and sleds.  To each their own.  :bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They are sweet but for me engine and exhaust note sound are part of the enjoyment of fast cars and sleds.  To each their own.  :bc:

Yup.  Ran long tubes and cat delete pipes on my Tundra.  Sound is oh so sweet.  But that vacuum cleaner sound was nice too.  Whooooosh!   Whooooosh? Whoooooooooooosh!  It made me really want to start shopping for some nice pretty sun dresses for the summer.  I can understand the appeal for some though....just because people were born with a penis...that doesn't make them a man.  And now they can choose! :lol:

Related image

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Friday afternoon I took a Tesla Model S P100 for a test drive and as I am thinking of getting a new DD I wanted to take a Model S 90 for drive as I don't need all that snort for a DD, and that fact of the matter is I have a 556 HP summer car so who needs some electric car that's quick........... Well anyhow since the P100 was ready and it could be programmed to S 90 mode we took it for a ride and it was impressive how it handled and accelerated, then for shits and giggles I asked the chick to program the car for P100 model.........................OMG!!!

I have owned and or driven some seriously wickedly fast machines in my life and I have never launched a car that just flat out dead hooked and took off like a rocket as did the Tesla in what they call "Ludicrous mode", even hours later I would start giggling when I thought about the launches I did :lol: 

For the money I think the Tesla should have a better interior but for the pure ballzout embarrassment that one could deliver to every mullet in a pony, muscle car, or some dick in a Porsche nothing beats the Tesla!

Don't be a cheap CUNT Ballsack get the P100 model you only live once you penis headed dago midget POS :bc:

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Boered said:

Iceman is getting one as soon as his magnacoaster arrives so he can charge it for free.

:lol:   I was waiting for that to be brought up again. 

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Love the electric. No wasted energy......zooooom.

Well, in addition to a lot of things we have ruled out that your are NOT, we can add electrical and mechanical engineer.  Well, lets rule out engineering all together. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rw06GT said:

:lol:

I felt the same way; drive one and get back to us, and from this point on the efficiencies can only get better and the efficiency of the electric motor is already superior to the efficiency on an internal combustion engine.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I felt the same way; drive one and get back to us, and from this point on the efficiencies can only get better and the efficiency of the electric motor is already superior to the efficiency on an internal combustion engine.

You should buy it, I would if I had your money.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Don't be a cheap CUNT Ballsack get the P100 model you only live once you penis headed dago midget POS :bc:

Even Momo knows its a no brainer you penis headed dago midget POS! Just do it! :bc: 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

If you are a racer you want the fastest car. Youll be the coolest sounding loser on the track! :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'd say the power train portion of the EV equation is already there.  They are superior for cost of operation, efficiency, flexibility, simplicity, and reliability.  Energy storage (batteries) is where they falter.  Assuming it was reasonably priced, I could see having one for my wife who commutes short distances 95% of the time.  Not for a touring or primary vehicle though.  

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There are a bunch of them running around the Loop and a lot of charging stations in most parking garages.  I don't think range would be a problem,as long as you don't road trip it.

It would be a great daily driver. 200 mile range. 

Neighbor has one and I've driven it. Really fun car. It's amazing to me a new startup auto company could be this good, most of them fail. I'd like to see a little longer range - but they're getting there.

1 hour ago, sledderj said:

I'd say the power train portion of the EV equation is already there.  They are superior for cost of operation, efficiency, flexibility, simplicity, and reliability.  Energy storage (batteries) is where they falter.  Assuming it was reasonably priced, I could see having one for my wife who commutes short distances 95% of the time.  Not for a touring or primary vehicle though.  

They have supercharger stations that do a full charge in 25 minutes, you tell the car where your road trip destination is and it will have you stop at those stations. I was skeptical walking into the dealership, walking out not so much,

Without much fanfare, Tesla has added a new battery option to its menu. The Model S 100D, currently listed at a base price of $92,500, offers an EPA-rated range of 335 miles on a full charge, making it, according to Autoblog, the longest-range consumer electric vehicle in the world. The range is 20 miles greater than that of the much more expensive P100D, and 41 miles more than the Model S 90D, which some observers expect to be phased out soon.

A similar 100 kWh option is also now available for the Model X SUV, with a rated range of 295 miles.

http://fortune.com/2017/01/22/tesla-long-range-electric-car/