looser rules for the mentally ill to carry firearms. p

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The  NRA supported trump, gun sales are down 30% since Trump took office. Now Obama, there is a guy that got people to the gun stores with their wallets out. Probably the best gun sales person in decades and no support from the NRA..:ashamed:

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The only reason to own a gun is to "make them safer"? :lol: 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I was looking at gun sales and gun stocks yesterday during the last 8.  Obama was the best gun salesman EVER!  Amazing actually.

I couldn't even respond.  When you are scared of everything, you think everyone else has to be too I guess.

It wasn't Obama doing the selling. It was Faux News and other Beacons of honesty like Alex Jones telling Republicans that he was gonna git der guns. 

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I suspect this like many other situations regarding conservatives. when something bad happens, they're ok with some of the tougher legislations to prevent it, up until it's actually time to make it happen, then panic sets in :lol:

Republicans are basically full of shit. They don't believe in anything they claim to stand for.

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

^^^^This^^^^

The fact remains there is not defined link between mental illness and gun violence.  There are many more things that are stronger links.   For example being associated with gangs, drugs and alcohol use.  Being fired from a job.   I stand by my argument that if someone is mentally unstable enough to take away their right to own guns then most likely they are mentally unstable enough to roam free in society.   Those that want to kill will just find a way period.  But hey lets continue to ignore the facts associated around mental health issues and label them all as dangerous. :wall:

Facts??? You mean how the murder rate in Australia dropped after they were smart enough to reduce the amount of weapons?http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime

Check out Canada vs US. You dumb fucks are loaded to the teeth yet you have far more overall crime.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/United-States/Crime

Explain why Canadians and Australians aren't just finding a way. 

Those are crimes, add in Suicides. That's when one of dumbfucks gets drunk on some good old JD because your team didn't make it to the Super Bowl and a gun happens to be handy.

People finding a way is bullshit. Any fucking coward with a gun can kill a lot of people. You've seen those wimpy murderers do it over and over. Stabbing 20 people to death would be very difficult. 

Over 33,000 of you stupid fuckers per year die from guns. Those are the facts. 

But, you be you. Like I said before, the US is a great example to all other Countries of why not to allow stupid people free access to fire arms. Keep up the good work. Click on this link and tell yourself that it isn't worth trying to find solutions.

photos of children who died at Sandy Hook

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Facts??? You mean how the murder rate in Australia dropped after they were smart enough to reduce the amount of weapons?http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime

Check out Canada vs US. You dumb fucks are loaded to the teeth yet you have far more overall crime.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/United-States/Crime

Explain why Canadians and Australians aren't just finding a way. 

Those are crimes, add in Suicides. That's when one of dumbfucks gets drunk on some good old JD because your team didn't make it to the Super Bowl and a gun happens to be handy.

People finding a way is bullshit. Any fucking coward with a gun can kill a lot of people. You've seen those wimpy murderers do it over and over. Stabbing 20 people to death would be very difficult. 

Over 33,000 of you stupid fuckers per year die from guns. Those are the facts. 

But, you be you. Like I said before, the US is a great example to all other Countries of why not to allow stupid people free access to fire arms. Keep up the good work. Click on this link and tell yourself that it isn't worth trying to find solutions.

photos of children who died at Sandy Hook

well it is a good thing u live in a high rise  in Canada so u don't have to worry about who own guns in the United states or who is in office or what immigration laws u don't agree with.

I could give a shit less if u have a candy ass little cunt running your country in to the shitter  

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It wasn't Obama doing the selling. It was Faux News and other Beacons of honesty like Alex Jones telling Republicans that he was gonna git der guns. 

Republicans are basically full of shit. They don't believe in anything they claim to stand for.

Ummm,..No,  Obama drove them/me to the stores,  pens in hand, ready to fill out a NICS check and drop some loot on a new piece.  Revi, honestly 4 girls, all single mom's had me go with them to the store, take them and their kids to the range and show them how to shoot and maintain a firearm over the past 4-5 years

Why do you think we should have no right to own a couple shotguns, rifles, or pistols, if we have passed all legal requirements? 

58 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, Republicans have a lock on pandering and hypocrisy. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Rev.  "I'm afraid of big mean guns so nobody should own them!"

Sweet dreams honey!  'MERICA NEGRO!

Image result for ar 15 accessorized

now loom what u did u posted this pick now revvi has to go clean the shit out of his thong

Just now, Ez ryder said:

now loom what u did u posted this pick now revvi has to go clean the shit out of his thong

He must have turds like a rabbit.  I don't know what the carrying weight is of thongs though. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

MC is gonna lost it when he sees this!

will he see it ? I would not doubt the tick is not blocked . he also says things that are not allowed in the cunt echo chamber

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

will he see it ? I would not doubt the tick in not blocked . he also says things that are not allowed in the cunt echo chamber

I don't know.  I think he's got all but Vince blocked now.  That way he doesn't get his talking points questioned.  It's safe.  Vince has me on ignore too. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't know.  I think he's got all but Vince blocked now.  That way he doesn't get his talking points questioned.  It's safe.  Vince has me on ignore too. :lol:

what is the fucking point? I know libs are pussy cunts but if u don't want to play why go to the park . total worthless cunt moves 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what is the fucking point? I know libs are pussy cunts but if u don't want to play why go to the park . total worthless cunt moves 

Oh...I think they all want to play.  They just don't want to keep score.  That makes them sad inside.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Can the admin put a count of members that have you on ignore under your post count?  It would be like street credits.:lol:

I find it amusing.  And really, I like it better.  I don't have to read all their stupid, pathetic, uninformed and non-witty comebacks to my posts.  Saves me tons of time.

:lmao:

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Can the admin put a count of members that have you on ignore under your post count?  It would be like street credits.:lol:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I love that idea .

Fucking stoopid HCS guys are gonna ruin this place!

Just now, Zambroski said:

oh come on u know tic is correct it is a badge of honor . I my self feel good about my self just knowing the little cunt from Maine hates me enough to do all he can to not have to even be reminded of me . warms my taint  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Get to work and put my great idea into action. You hired hands don't want to do your jobs? Don't make me PM Crockpot!:bigfinger: