looser rules for the mentally ill to carry firearms. p

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well isn't that a bitch when empirical evidence and not emotions make a debate. Good posts Highmark. I notice a lot of silence regarding the stats. 

Other than my link. But then again that was met by silence.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Other than my link. But then again that was met by silence.

left7LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

12 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

left7LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Do you trust that site and it's ratings?

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

What a beat down..........  :lol:

Normal.

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don't trust anything you post 

I don't waste my time even giving it a mild read.  There is no integrity on the left any longer.  None.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Self inflicted alcohol is a choice. Impaired driving is illegal. It is illegal before you kill someone. 

Can you see the difference.

Republican logic is a joke.

A Republicans get pissed off about whether their neighbour is gay, they want to control whether a woman gets an abortion but a a neighbour with enough fire power to murder all the kids at the local school is fine. 

It doesn't matter to me what my neighbours do as long as it doesn't endanger me or my family.

But if they drive drunk or have firearms, that can affect me or my family. 

Which is why I once again thank the NRA for proving to most Canadians that gun control works.

:lol:   The vast majority of gun homicides the gun was purchased illegally therefore the same as your example.   Nice try though.  

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   The vast majority of gun homicides the gun was purchased illegally therefore the same as your example.   Nice try though.  

And most of them are committed but democratics :lol:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don't trust anything you post 

I was referring to the site the rates news agencies. That one you posted. Try to keep up.

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And most of them are committed but democratics :lol:

that was proven to be another Republican lie.  But like any good Republican you wouldn't let the truth interfere with a theory.

Scratch that. Isn't Theory reserves for science? Republicans don't believe in that either.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I was referring to the site the rates news agencies. That one you posted. Try to keep up.

that was proven to be another Republican lie.  But like any good Republican you wouldn't let the truth interfere with a theory.

Scratch that. Isn't Theory reserves for science? Republicans don't believe in that either.

The reality is you are as far left as you can get , as are your sources.

On 2017-04-22 at 0:37 AM, Sleepr2 said:

More accurate than your liberally slanted sites, 

That's great. Because it has fox news as far right as vox is left and Breitbart even further. 

Are we agreed than any site on the last 3rd right or left can be trusted because they are too biased?

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:32 AM, revkevsdi said:

really show us those stats .

lets just look in to the citys and county's with  highest murder rates then lay over a voting record map . what do u think it is going to look like ?

have yet to see a banger with a I love Regan t shirt on .   

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really show us those stats .

lets just look in to the citys and county's with  highest murder rates then lay over a voting record map . what do u think it is going to look like ?

have yet to see a banger with a I love Regan t shirt on .   

He's gonna check with his talking heads then fire back a question for you to try and cover up what you asked and redirect your attention.  Normal liberal rules.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That's great. Because it has fox news as far right as vox is left and Breitbart even further. 

Are we agreed than any site on the last 3rd right or left can be trusted because they are too biased?

As soon as you post up,complaints about Timeshare and the liars selection of" unbiased " sources you have no basis for your whine , face it , you are happy with DUh. Underground. MSNBS , Huffpo, and any other far left rag as your source ,for the obvious reasons ,

So, suck up your far left Hackess.   and  bath in it  , you are as moderate as the Liar and as intellectually dishonest as Timeshare ,  quite an accomplishment even for a lefty apologist and defender like you :stoned:

13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

As soon as you post up,complaints about Timeshare and the liars selection of" unbiased " sources you have no basis for your whine , face it , you are happy with DUh. Underground. MSNBS , Huffpo, and any other far left rag as your source ,for the obvious reasons ,

So, suck up your far left Hackess.   and  bath in it  , you are as moderate as the Liar and as intellectually dishonest as Timeshare ,  quite an accomplishment even for a lefty apologist and defender like you :stoned:

IMG_1933.GIF

On 2017-04-22 at 0:37 AM, Sleepr2 said:

More accurate than your liberally slanted sites, 

I didn't want to let this die because it's really fun. 

Remember when Republicans kept calling Hillary a liar? Remember when they kept that up even though Politifact kept showing that Trump lied 70% of the time and Hillary 30% of the time? Remember when you said Politifact couldn't be trusted?

Yeah will the very site you use to discredit Vox has shown that Fox is as far right as Vox is left. But what is even more fun is that is shows Politifact as least bias.

Enjoy your lying President you dumb fuckers.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/

• Platinum Contributing Member

What's with angry nook? Sounds like she's a granola eating Birkenstock wearing librul of the highest order that only comes around every 28 days or when she gets mood swings in between. 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn't want to let this die because it's really fun. 

Remember when Republicans kept calling Hillary a liar? Remember when they kept that up even though Politifact kept showing that Trump lied 70% of the time and Hillary 30% of the time? Remember when you said Politifact couldn't be trusted?

Yeah will the very site you use to discredit Vox has shown that Fox is as far right as Vox is left. But what is even more fun is that is shows Politifact as least bias.

Enjoy your lying President you dumb fuckers.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/

Suddenly a liberal is concerned about lies and sexual predators,

Politifact. :lol:  I suppose you andMcLiar get all your " Independent " news from DUh underground  :lmao:

BTW, I don't watch fox 

Edited by Sleepr2

5 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly a liberal is concerned about lies and sexual predators,

Politifact. :lol:  I suppose you andMcLiar get all your " Independent " news from DUh underground  :lmao:

BTW, I don't watch fox 

This is why I know you are stupid.

You are the one that used media bias to discredit vox. Being far too stupid to realize that media bias discredits your go to sites, fox and Breitbart the same as they do Vox. 

Now you say Politifact can't be trusted even though media bias says they are fair. Check the link Dumbass

It's funny when Republicans get owned using their rules..

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

Trump calling Hillary a liar to distract you from his lies. How could you be dumb enough to fall for that?

Here is another one for you. This is an unbiased source. Thanks for showing me the media bias site. Dumb ass

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/27/tracking-trumps-policy-reversals-his-first-100-day/

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is why I know you are stupid.

You are the one that used media bias to discredit vox. Being far too stupid to realize that media bias discredits your go to sites, fox and Breitbart the same as they do Vox. 

Now you say Politifact can't be trusted even though media bias says they are fair. Check the link Dumbass

It's funny when Republicans get owned using their rules..

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

Trump calling Hillary a liar to distract you from his lies. How could you be dumb enough to fall for that?

Here is another one for you. This is an unbiased source. Thanks for showing me the media bias site. Dumb ass

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/27/tracking-trumps-policy-reversals-his-first-100-day/

So media bias only effects sites that do not support your far left idealism  :lol2:

as Far as Pubbies getting owned ? Look only to the hypocrisy from lefr

wingers on this site and go from there, you and your far left pals get owned on a daily basis, Hilliary is a liar, Billy is a liar and a rapist , many prominent left wing tax advocates are tax dodgers , none of the follies of the left matter to a pathetic hacks like you.

Here is a small sampling of PolitiFact’s deceptive work over recent months.

1. Denies that Clinton said she would raise taxes on the middle class - presumably a misstatement - despite clear video and audio to the contrary.

2. Denies that the “Iran Deal” will fund more Islamic terrorism via its releasing of $150 billion to Iran, despite acknowledging Iran's Islamist regime is the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism.

3. Denies that unemployment figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics are misleading, ignoring the fact that its most cited metric, the U3, does not include discouraged workers who have stopped seeking employment.

4. Accepts the false premise that the “Iran Deal” will prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.

5. Accepts the false premise that Mexican immigrants - both legal and illegal - are more law-abiding than U.S. citizens, despite its own article providing contrary data.

6. Demeans Mark “Oz” Geist as a liar, a former CIA security contractor who defied a stand-down order from his station chief to defend Americans in peril at the US diplomatic compound in Benghazi during the Islamic terrorist attack on September 11, 2012.

7. Demeans Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as a liar over his claim that 350,000 people illegally enter the country every year, assuming that the number of apprehensions along America’s borders exceeds the number of successful illegal entries.

During her interview, Holan's fact-checking included contextualization, inferences, and editorializing in ways beneficial to Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump received the opposite treatment.