any one else pissed off about tomorrow

sitting here looking at 2 checks I have to send tomorrow. literally all the money I have made from about mid jan is getting sent to the fed and the state again.

I would deff rather be buying a new truck .

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

My taxes are done and I know what I have to pay. But I'm waiting until they actually send a bill before I pay it. They can fucking wait lol

welcome to the world of penalty's ad interest . played that game before and lost   

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sitting here looking at 2 checks I have to send tomorrow. literally all the money I have made from about mid jan is getting sent to the fed and the state again.

I would deff rather be buying a new truck .

Stop being so selfish.  It's gross. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Planned it out pretty good this year.  Paid in $380 to the feds and $2 to the state.  

total ? or do u pay quarterly ? I deff needed to buy some equipment this yr and did not .

8 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

My taxes are done and I know what I have to pay. But I'm waiting until they actually send a bill before I pay it. They can fucking wait lol

5% interest on the balance plus 1% per month.  You go girl, show them who's boss.  Getting a nice refund so submit early. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and if by function u mean pissing money away like u did not work for it u are correct sir  

$80 million dollar bombs need to be paid for brah...

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wow u buy some shit this yr ?

I think the least I have ever had to pay in from the time Istarted working for my self was like 3g

I'm not sure.  I just hand all the shit over to the accountant and get some numbers back.  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and a life time of section 8 for the clit less refugees

I'd rather spend the money here at home. It all stays in our economy that way...

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and a life time of section 8 for the clit less refugees

You are a fucking idiot ....there is no other way to put it. Crying about the paper cut and ignoring the chainsaw wound

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You are a fucking idiot ....there is no other way to put it. Crying about the paper cut and ignoring the chainsaw wound

you are a faggot but we try not to mention it and hurt your feelings :lol: 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

welcome to the world of penalty's ad interest . played that game before and lost   

Have never paid interest here as long as it's paid as soon as the first bill comes. 

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

5% interest on the balance plus 1% per month.  You go girl, show them who's boss.  Getting a nice refund so submit early. 

I ain't talking about not paying for months stupid. I just don't send the check with my taxes. First bill they send I pay it. Have never paid interest 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and if by function u mean pissing money away like u did not work for it u are correct sir  

Remember that next time you are defending W's assinine decision to invade Iraq you shortsighted dildo.