any one else pissed off about tomorrow

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

So you're an unskilled labourer....a young mind wasted.

may be a guy who fixes manufacturing equipment . I have a bud who has been in that game for his life think he has like 6 guys running around the Midwest  . serious cash in that gig.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You responded with this post when he wasn't even talking to you and then proceeded call people pedophile and fat....you don't impress anybody.

I could have worded my response to what moto posted more cordially. You are right. I apologize for that. Obviously that upset you. I did not need to be a dick. I actually like moto. He has convictions even if I wholeheartedly disagree with what he advocates for. @motonoggin

I wont apologize for Dave and zoso attacking me first. I could and will do better at ignoring those like them. I like this forum. Have been a member since it started. Don't need to have a persona as someone who shit talks for no reason. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I get that and they don't want  zoso or Dave over there either so maybe XLT shouldn't come here and be a dick.

I do think you should consider the fact you are championing for zoso. He is a vile human, and I think you know that. 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

may be a guy who fixes manufacturing equipment . I have a bud who has been in that game for his life think he has like 6 guys running around the Midwest  . serious cash in that gig.

I am in operations management. Good gig. Keeps my hands full everyday. Love going into work. Great company with a good culture. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I could have worded my response to what moto posted more cordially. You are right. I apologize for that. Obviously that upset you. I did not need to be a dick. I actually like moto. He has convictions even if I wholeheartedly disagree with what he advocates for. @motonoggin

I wont apologize for Dave and zoso attacking me first. I could and will do better at ignoring those like them. I like this forum. Have been a member since it started. Don't need to have a persona as someone who shit talks for no reason. 

I do think you should consider the fact you are championing for zoso. He is a vile human, and I think you know that. 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Seriously doubt that.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm not upset about anything and never really been a fan of Zoso myself. Dave on the other hand doesn't bother me and in fact we get along well here and not sure why I got so defensive other than the whole they don't want them at TBP thing but that doesn't have anything to do with you or me for that matter. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not upset about anything and never really been a fan of Zoso myself. Dave on the other hand doesn't bother me and in fact we get along well here and not sure why I got so defensive other than the whole they don't want them at TBP thing but that doesn't have anything to do with you or me for that matter. :lol:

No its cool. You were right. I was being a confrontational prick. Sometimes that is fun on here when it is good natured, but I have been shooting quick and fast lately. Not sure why Dave honed in on me to be honest. I am sure he is an ok dude, would be nice to bury the axe.

• Like 1

No its cool. You were right. I was being a confrontational prick. Sometimes that is fun on here when it is good natured, but I have been shooting quick and fast lately. Not sure why Dave honed in on me to be honest. I am sure he is an ok dude, would be nice to bury the axe.

I honed in on you for the same reason i do anybody who starts on me 1st. :lol:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

welcome to the world of penalty's ad interest . played that game before and lost   

He can file last second electronically, wait for the notice of assessment to come but they will charge interest on owing :guzzle: no penalty if he files on time :) 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Honesty, I saw it differently. But either way, I don't have a problem with you. 

I was having a tussle with my ole best buddy Woolard and you decided to join in....ring any bells? :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

I was having a tussle with my ole best buddy Woolard and you decided to join in....ring any bells? :lol:

Yep. I was asking who you were and why you were attacking him. Because I did not remember you from the old forum. I think you took that differently than it was intended. 

Yep. I was asking who you were and why you were attacking him. Because I did not remember you from the old forum. I think you took that differently than it was intended. 

He went through three or four screen names on the old forum, that's probably why you didn't remember him :lol:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Probably. Woolard deserves everything he gets....im sure he regrets ever starting shit with me. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He went through three or four screen names on the old forum, that's probably why you didn't remember him :lol:

Well you can blame Jimbo for that

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He can file last second electronically, wait for the notice of assessment to come but they will charge interest on owing :guzzle: no penalty if he files on time :) 

not the way it works here

7 hours ago, Dave said:

Poor obsessed Dave.  Rent free.

7 hours ago, Dave said:

Probably. Woolard deserves everything he gets....im sure he regrets ever starting shit with me. 

No one wants you on TBP.  Why would I regret that?  You showed your true colors, and many decided they didn't want assholes like you on the forum.  Winning.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Poor obsessed Dave.  Rent free.

No one wants you on TBP.  Why would I regret that?  You showed your true colors, and many decided they didn't want assholes like you on the forum.  Winning.

True colors? :lol:

9 hours ago, Boered said:

self employed must pay in installments here in Canada.

You can also pay at the source.  We pay ourselves three times a year and pay taxes with each.  The problem with installments (used to do that) is its fine when your income does not vary much from year to year, but its based on your prev. year so if this year drops you are owing something you may not have made yet.  

9 hours ago, Ebsell said:

I ain't talking about not paying for months stupid. I just don't send the check with my taxes. First bill they send I pay it. Have never paid interest 

So what you are saying is CRA is 'just kidding' about interest on overdue personal taxes starting May 1.