Another reason everyone over 50 needs to die...

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

A little harsh. I'm in my 50's and most of the pot heads I know are older than me.

But then again there might be a lot of pot smokers younger than me, but they just don't look the part.

It's more difficult to tell when they are into woodworking.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you think the alcohol industry is lobbying against pot being legal? I would bet big money that they are seeing their profits get squeezed.

Maybe, I don't really know. But with all of the uses of this plant (many of which have nothing to do with getting high) I'm sure there are lots of industries threatened. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

A little harsh. I'm in my 50's and most of the pot heads I know are older than me.

But then again there might be a lot of pot smokers younger than me, but they just don't look the part.

It's more difficult to tell when they are into woodworking.

How about 56 then? :bc:

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

and what has this story have to do with people over 50?

U do understand retirees are a huge hunk of the pot tourism in places like CO right?

U will not find many people over 50 who have not smoked pot in there life just do the math and think about when they were in there hay day  

sessions has always been a tool 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

How about 56 then? :bc:

again U know nothing of what u are talking about .

U are more likely to have anti pot 30 yr old moms than old people who have lived a life and know the score from experience  

side note I smoked a hash dipped sativa joint well a few pulls off it with my 68 yr old father in law before Easter brunch today   

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and what has this story have to do with people over 50?

U do understand retirees are a huge hunk of the pot tourism in places like CO right?

U will not find many people over 50 who have not smoked pot in there life just do the math and think about when they were in there hay day  

sessions has always been a tool 

They also dominate the neocon cabinet positions that continue to jam their archaic policy up our asses. Kill em off and we can move forward with sensible solutions. 

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I bet there are more pot smokers that are 50+ than there are under 30. The 80s are proof of that lol

Not a chance. But yeah, that's why I revised it to 56. 

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again U know nothing of what u are talking about .

U are more likely to have anti pot 30 yr old moms than old people who have lived a life and know the score from experience  

side note I smoked a hash dipped sativa joint well a few pulls off it with my 68 yr old father in law before Easter brunch today   

I used to sell weed by the pound, I know quite a bit about the subject. And I know old people smoke weed. But the neocon base consists of Bible thumping 50+'ers and they need to die. Also all of the hippie boomers. They all suck. 

9 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I bet there are more pot smokers that are 50+ than there are under 30. The 80s are proof of that lol

I don't know a lot of thirty unders, but I know a lot of over 50 +who are still smoking.

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I used to sell weed by the pound, I know quite a bit about the subject. And I know old people smoke weed. But the neocon base consists of Bible thumping 50+'ers and they need to die. Also all of the hippie boomers. They all suck. 

So you were engaged in felony crimes, but everyone over 50 needs to die.   Regular model citizen you are.  The retardation in this forum lately is off the chain :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So you were engaged in felony crimes, but everyone over 50 needs to die.   Regular model citizen you are.  The retardation in this forum lately is off the chain :lol: 

I was a peaceful offender... :bc:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But yeah, your demographic needs to go...

4c74c3326da65af5d3fb4d6536548c68.jpg

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You sold weed to younger people more than older people because that was your age group. All the guys I know who smoke buy off guys they know or grew up with that are all their own age or close to it. 

Just now, Ebsell said:

You sold weed to younger people more than older people because that was your age group. All the guys I know who smoke buy off guys they know or grew up with that are all their own age or close to it. 

I sold to all kinds of people. Some were older because many of them don't have alot of confidential connections to get quality stuff (I know cuz I am in that boat now :lol: ) from. You'd be surprised who some were. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

anyone that voted for this administration ought to be removed from earth permanently. how could anyone not see this kind of stuff coming? fucking morons. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

anyone that voted for this administration ought to be removed from earth permanently. how could anyone not see this kind of stuff coming? fucking morons. 

You could be right. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

And what is coming, exactly?  Sorry about your loss, but Trump won bro. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Good god just stfu.

• Like 1