Anyone need anything picked up between Calgary and Kingston

ontariobrent

• Platinum Contributing Member

How big of a trailer are you pulling? My son wants a car that's sitting in Calgary.....lol

GTI.JPG.dd67de48661d5acc3db89037e3e754ba.JPG

Edited by Blackstar

Are you staying on the Cdn side of the border? May be issues nowadays w/ border security if hauling 'freight'.

Back in the 90s I took a bunch of boxes to a friend in AB from her folks (passing thru the States). Border officials @ Soo MI asked about the stuff. I told them nothing was being left in the US & I was re-entering Canada @ Coutts AB. "Have a nice trip" & away I went. 

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

Are you staying on the Cdn side of the border? May be issues nowadays w/ border security if hauling 'freight'.

Back in the 90s I took a bunch of boxes to a friend in AB from her folks (passing thru the States). Border officials @ Soo MI asked about the stuff. I told them nothing was being left in the US & I was re-entering Canada @ Coutts AB. "Have a nice trip" & away I went. 

Used to do that many times.  If that is the case, before crossing the border go to Canada Customs with a complete list of what goods you are  taking across with serial numbers etc.  They will stamp it, likely too lazy to even visually check the goods.  This way they can't say anything when you bring them back across, cause thats your bigger concern.

• Like 2