frightening

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

certainly personal experience turned me down the path of examining more closely the way cops operate .....my conclusions were taken from there

Care to share your experience?

Just now, Dave said:

Care to share your experience?

I've told the golf course story many times ....that was the first time I had been subjected to blatant lies and outright corruption in the system....then there was the time the cops stole my sled and wouldnt give it back. That was an eye opener also. Then the time my buddies all got their DUI's thrown after getting 6000$ cash extorted out of them by the retiring chief of police. Many other stories as well.

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

because they all cover for each other.....almost without exception 

If the cops are half as corrupt as you say they are I'm some glad I live in Canada. We have idiots as well but for the most part I have never had issues with one 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I've told the golf course story many times ....that was the first time I had been subjected to blatant lies and outright corruption in the system....then there was the time the cops stole my sled and wouldnt give it back. That was an eye opener also. Then the time my buddies all got their DUI's thrown after getting 6000$ cash extorted out of them by the retiring chief of police. Many other stories as well.

Murica!

Just now, Ebsell said:

If the cops are half as corrupt as you say they are I'm some glad I live in Canada. We have idiots as well but for the most part I have never had issues with one 

X2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

certainly personal experience turned me down the path of examining more closely the way cops operate .....my conclusions were taken from there

Over the course of my life I have met many decent cops, and a few complete steaming piles of shit. With that being said, I have not dealt with them in any way other than paper checks on the sled and ride programs, in the last 15 years, not even a traffic ticket. I have not been pulled over in my vehicle other than ride in at least 20 years, and that cop was a total douche just looking to search my car because of my passengers and the fact they were known to the police.

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Over the course of my life I have met many decent cops, and a few complete steaming piles of shit. With that being said, I have not dealt with them in any way other than paper checks on the sled and ride programs, in the last 15 years, not even a traffic ticket. I have not been pulled over in my vehicle other than ride in at least 20 years, and that cop was a total douche just looking to search my car because of my passengers and the fact they were known to the police.

I run around with a group of good guys who like to cut loose from time to time. I'm talking about engineers and professionals with families and good lives. That said we have all been on the wrong side of the law mostly when severe alcohol consumption is involved. I have seen some bullshit in my adventures. All I expect is that the agents that exist to enforce the law act ethically and within it. That has not been my experience at all.

Edited by f7ben

I've had cops pull guns on me three times. Each time I was visibly unarmed and compliant. Each time was for a traffic infraction. Well one time I was a passenger and the driver was being arrested for dui. This was before camera phones of course. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I've had cops pull guns on me three times. Each time I was visibly unarmed and compliant. Each time was for a traffic infraction. Well one time I was a passenger and the driver was being arrested for dui. This was before camera phones of course. 

They probably know youre a ski doo riding badass....

In high school I was at a party in one of the more affluent suburbs of chicago. Burr ridge. $1 million + houses and lots of professional athletes and professionals live there. Cops raided the party. We were just drinking beer. Everybody ran and this one kid was driving away in his car the fucking cops shot at him. Yes they shot at him for fleeing a high school party where there was beer. In Burr Ridge. Surprisingly this did not make the newspapers. Which normally if somebody stole a pack of gum over there it made the paper. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

In high school I was at a party in one of the more affluent suburbs of chicago. Burr ridge. $1 million + houses and lots of professional athletes and professionals live there. Cops raided the party. We were just drinking beer. Everybody ran and this one kid was driving away in his car the fucking cops shot at him. Yes they shot at him for fleeing a high school party where there was beer. In Burr Ridge. Surprisingly this did not make the newspapers. Which normally if somebody stole a pack of gum over there it made the paper. 

:lol: its so insane .....I'm sure it happens all the time. The fucking LAPD unloaded 110 rounds into a vehicle not matching the description of a wanted man where the 2 occupants of the truck were old chinese woman :lol: fucking cops are morons

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: its so insane .....I'm sure it happens all the time. The fucking LAPD unloaded 110 rounds into a vehicle not matching the description of a wanted man where the 2 occupants of the truck were old chinese woman :lol: fucking cops are morons

It seems American cops are morons.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

well we have 2000x as many as you guys do and they dont strive to hire the best so /????

Was it not found that they prefer to only hire those with an IQ at or under 100? makes sense seeing most of them are as smart as a box of rocks.