Video shows badass punching alledged hoodie guy; butthurt underway

:lol:

....that moment when you realize that your chosen "gang" are all a bunch of fucking pussies too.

"Wassup?"  "Wassup?"  Ummmm...your friend "Raybans" just took one in the fucking face at point blank range and you all just got a nice helping of reality.....all five of you! :lol:

Wait...did that guy actually swing his skate board at him? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

First of all... What kind of meathead walks around carrying a flag? :lol:

Secondly, he handled that right. Always punch big mouth right in the puss. 

a whole group of faggots all deserving each other

Is there a part 2?  Just before the video cuts out, you can hear one guy say, "Let's go," as in "Let's fight." It did not look like the "gang" was backing away, which is why I'd like to see what happened next. Regardless, the guy with the flag does not seem to be too worried.

Edited by CaddisFly

4 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Is there a part 2?  Just before the video cuts out, you can hear one guy say, "Let's go," as in "Let's fight." It did not look like the "gang" was backing away, which is why I'd like to see what happened next. Regardless, the guy with the flag does not seem to be too worried.

Man...nothing happened.  It was over.  There isn't a single body in any offensive mode.  Just a lot of shit talking.  But, who knows...maybe that girl swung his skateboard at him again.

Easy to find trouble when you go looking for it.  That helmet is gay.  But so are those skinny jeans.  It's a push. :lmao:

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

First of all... What kind of meathead walks around carrying a flag? :lol:

Secondly, he handled that right. Always punch big mouth right in the puss. 

like u don't have one of these 

Waving-Gay-Pride-Flag.jpg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

....that moment when you realize that your chosen "gang" are all a bunch of fucking pussies too.

"Wassup?"  "Wassup?"  Ummmm...your friend "Raybans" just took one in the fucking face at point blank range and you all just got a nice helping of reality.....all five of you! :lol:

Wait...did that guy actually swing his skate board at him? :lol:

They usually are. That's how niggers act. They will only fuck with you if they outnumber you at least 3 to one. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Based stickman is hilarious. 

Dude needs to work on his moves. If confronted by a group and you decide to hit one of them .....you immediately hit the second one closest to you. Just hitting one of them is asking for the rest of the group to jump your ass. If you knock the first one down and then belt the second guy 50/50 they will scatter

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude needs to work on his moves. If confronted by a group and you decide to hit one of them .....you immediately hit the second one closest to you. Just hitting one of them is asking for the rest of the group to jump your ass. If you knock the first one down and then belt the second guy 50/50 they will scatter

good luck with that. :lol: at my advanced age i can still beat feet pretty good. that's my defense against a group. if you can't run i'd think eye pokes are the best bet. car keys between the fingers. 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't think he's put much thought into it.

17861843_1317073911721889_773084290564475624_n.jpg

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

good luck with that. :lol: at my advanced age i can still beat feet pretty good. that's my defense against a group. if you can't run i'd think eye pokes are the best bet. car keys between the fingers. 

I've used the eye poke ... It works :lol:

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

"Beat feet".  Now that was funny.  Haven't heard that in decades.  Not a bad laugh from a faggy liberal. :lol:

Now, any good pics from the Idiotic Tom Fuckery from the protests yesterday.  And what kind  of faggy, sissy-girly revolutionaries use pepper spray? :lol: That's AWESOME!!!!

I saw a few vids this morning...a good anount of black veiled "warriors" out causing problems showing up to peaceful demonstrations with sticks and mace.  I assume these are Moto's peeps.  Can we start getting some type of head count on these clashes or something?  I wonder when the other side will "militarize" and meet them head on?  Or is that not even necessary yet?  Granny Hawkins, stay at home moms and a few Joe  Fannypacks are still holding the line.:lol: