Video shows cop pummeling alleged jaywalker; criminal investigation underway

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Nope, its not one bit surprising and you're right, we need civilian oversight and consequences to be applied equally to the peopleAND police.

Another step in the right direction would be to start hitting these fucks where it counts. In their pocket books. Why the fuck is everyone but the faggot ass cop getting their ass sued off when he acts negligently....Cops need to start being sued for all they are worth personally when they violate someones rights

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Another step in the right direction would be to start hitting these fucks where it counts. In their pocket books. Why the fuck is everyone but the faggot ass cop getting their ass sued off when he acts negligently....Cops need to start being sued for all they are worth personally when they violate someones rights

I agree, employees, public or private, should have skin in the game if they fuck up get the company/government sued.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I dont have a home alarm , I have an arsenal of man killers within arms reach. You can wait for the Barney Fifes if an alarm goes off. I'll handle the business of my home on my own.

Yeah you'll do a helluva job defending your home after a case of Coors Light...more than likely shoot everything but the intruder.:guzzle:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah you'll do a helluva job defending your home after a case of Coors Light...more than likely shoot everything but the intruder.:guzzle:

I'm a fucking stone cold killer with a pistol yo , and if shit gets real the carbine has 180 rounds in mags locked and loaded and the wife will be grabbing a shotgun also !!!!!!!!!!11

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lmao::lol::lol2:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm a fucking stone cold killer with a pistol yo , and if shit gets real the carbine has 180 rounds in mags locked and loaded and the wife will be grabbing a shotgun also !!!!!!!!!!11

IMG_2901.JPG.9d5a34af89ad83d551a13da3ac1c3a19.JPG

2 hours ago, Boered said:

You have created a deluded fantasy about what anarchy looks like. No rulers, hmm, then where do rules come from and how are they enforced. You see, it simply cannot be so. Seems to me in your delusion you think perhaps you will form rules by consensus and then hope everyone follows along. That may work on an island with fifty residents, on a globe with 7 billion, not a chance son.

You're making a basic argument for the continued enslavement of humanity. 

No, anarchy is the absence of any and all authority. Sorry but if you have that you have no rules. Even if that authority is on a small scale and only exercised over a small number of people in any collective, it is still authority and thus not anarchy.

This. Unjustified heirarchies and authority do not exist in anarchism. That does not preclude the existence of justified heirarchies and authority. 

What we have now is a closer to what boered describes as anarchy. A privileged class of citizens who run everything because they own all the money and have all the levers of state centralized power at their fingertips. That's real lawlessness. That's chaos.

Anarchy is order. A stateless, classless society that runs on social and political participation, cooperation, and for the benefit of all. 

To me Anarchy is acknowledgement of the fact that centralized government inherently leads to abuse of lower classes by those in power and with means. 

The details of how a truly anarchist state functions are a gray area .....there are a million ways to kill the cat but as long as it ends up dead we can work on something better.

Myself , I would prefer fragmentation of the Fed and the states acting autonomously and negotiating as essentially a trade union. It is much easier to root out corruption on the state level than it is on a federal level.

Obviously my preferred scenario is not Anarchy but it is somewhat aligned 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think you should spend a little more time reading. A lack of centralized authority does not mean a lack of rules.

It is you that thinks anarchy is the simple lack of centralized authority and that is wrong. Anarchy is the lack of ANY authority.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

IMG_2901.JPG.9d5a34af89ad83d551a13da3ac1c3a19.JPG

:lol:

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This. Unjustified heirarchies and authority do not exist in anarchism. That does not preclude the existence of justified heirarchies and authority. 

What we have now is a closer to what boered describes as anarchy. A privileged class of citizens who run everything because they own all the money and have all the levers of state centralized power at their fingertips. That's real lawlessness. That's chaos.

Anarchy is order. A stateless, classless society that runs on social and political participation, cooperation, and for the benefit of all. 

Ummmmm.........I think I've seen this movie!

IMG_1920.GIF

13 minutes ago, Boered said:

It is you that thinks anarchy is the simple lack of centralized authority and that is wrong. Anarchy is the lack of ANY authority.

Yes but a lack of authority does not mean a lack of rules which was the basis of the argument .....you made that assertion and it was wrong

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Regardless of how society is organized, the bold is a pipe dream.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Agreed.  And "pipe dream" is even a strong term to use.  I am of the strong belief that if you put three people in a room...two would start plotting against the other by the end of the week.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  And "pipe dream" is even a strong term to use.  I am of the strong belief that if you put three people in a room...two would start plotting against the other by the end of the week.

nope

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuck you though..  So there is that.

:groin:

if you stuck 3 people with brains in their head together they would realize that 3 is more productive than 2 all day every day. 

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The fuck it is. All cops have agreed to enforce laws no matter how illegitimate they are.

Just look at the shit cops did during the 60s for your reference. They were 'just following orders'. 

That defense doesn't work. Only fascists would say that shit.

Oh please, gloom and doom as seen from Gaylord Mi. :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh please, gloom and doom as seen from Gaylord Mi. :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

I agree.....hes depressing.

Weird because Gaylord is a nice town....golf courses, sledding, hunting, stores...not sure what is up his keister.

Edited by Biggie Smails

That's just flat wrong. It is the absence of unjustified authority, period.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Says the statist.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That's just flat wrong. It is the absence of unjustified authority, period.

Says the statist.

If you think I'm a statist, you're an idiot.