Video shows cop pummeling alleged jaywalker; criminal investigation underway

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:What would have been wrong with what I said?  The man offered a challenge..why not accept it fully?  Or is that wrong?

:lol: x2.  Maybe he shouldn't have threatened a man with a gun.  You guys are so one sided it's sorta funny.  Cop was a tard but it takes two.  And now...another payday is coming baby!  It's a cottage industry!  Grass roots level.  Training classes being offered now.  

Yeah...what's going on with your side? Meh...probably sleeping in?

Not treating a punk ass cop as an authority doesn't give them license to not treat me like a human 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All cops is a bullshit statement.

The fuck it is. All cops have agreed to enforce laws no matter how illegitimate they are.

Just look at the shit cops did during the 60s for your reference. They were 'just following orders'. 

That defense doesn't work. Only fascists would say that shit.

Edited by motonoggin

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The fuck it is. All cops have agreed to enforce laws no matter how illegitimate they are.

Just look at the shit cops did during the 60s for your reference. They were 'just following orders'. 

That defense doesn't work. Only fascists would say that shit.

That is a little over the top. We must have police, it is just a part of living in a society where we want to curb criminal activity. The sad part of being a cop is you must become or already be a massive hypocrite. The degree of which you choose to take that does have some autonomy within the individual cop. They can choose to be a complete asshole, or an easy going guy that uses common sense in enforcement of the laws. many cops simply ignore the minor shit like a little weed whereas others will beat a guy to the ground over a gram of pot then go home and load a bowl. sadly many are becoming the latter.

8 minutes ago, Boered said:

That is a little over the top. We must have police, it is just a part of living in a society where we want to curb criminal activity. The sad part of being a cop is you must become or already be a massive hypocrite. The degree of which you choose to take that does have some autonomy within the individual cop. They can choose to be a complete asshole, or an easy going guy that uses common sense in enforcement of the laws. many cops simply ignore the minor shit like a little weed whereas others will beat a guy to the ground over a gram of pot then go home and load a bowl. sadly many are becoming the latter.

You say we need cops and then make a great argument as to why we don't 

33 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not treating a punk ass cop as an authority doesn't give them license to not treat me like a human 

Really?  Well, according to ALL state and federal laws.  Law enforcement is an authority.  How do humans usually treat other humans that show aggression...or weakness for that matter?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  Well, according to ALL state and federal laws.  Law enforcement is an authority.  How do humans usually treat other humans that show aggression...or weakness for that matter?

Not respecting authority isn't a crime.

Especially when that authority is illegitimate. In fact, compliance is complicity. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You say we need cops and then make a great argument as to why we don't 

Hardly. We need cops and we they serve a greater good than they do harm. yes, many are abused by cops and the justice system, but in the end without them we would all be worse off. Sorry but anarchy simply does not make a good society, as a matter of fact it would be terrible. Look at many of the lawless countries on this planet for examples of just how bad. If you think for one minute everyone will share and get along, you really know nothing about the human condition and are completely deluded. Should we hold those we place in positions of power accountable, absolutely, do we, no, and that is the real issue. 

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

Hardly. We need cops and we they serve a greater good than they do harm. yes, many are abused by cops and the justice system, but in the end without them we would all be worse off. Sorry but anarchy simply does not make a good society, as a matter of fact it would be terrible. Look at many of the lawless countries on this planet for examples of just how bad. If you think for one minute everyone will share and get along, you really know nothing about the human condition and are completely deluded. Should we hold those we place in positions of power accountable, absolutely, do we, no, and that is the real issue. 

I'm starting to think that "law and order" only exists to protect the assets of the elites. Primarily because this "law and order" disproportionately affects the poor and when the chips are down the rich are not subject to the same laws.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm starting to think that "law and order" only exists to protect the assets of the elites. Primarily because this "law and order" disproportionately affects the poor and when the chips are down the rich are not subject to the same laws.

It does and has for the most part. It also protects your assets, just to a lesser degree. I enjoy knowing I have the resources to defend myself in court, however if I did not I may see things from a very different perspective. We have a multi tier justice system, of that there is no debate.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

It does and has for the most part. It also protects your assets, just to a lesser degree. I enjoy knowing I have the resources to defend myself in court, however if I did not I may see things from a very different perspective. We have a multi tier justice system, of that there is no debate.

Cops dont protect anything of mine or yours , they may come and try to investigate if something were to happen but 99.9% of the time that is futile. They are reactionary at best. They are there to act as a punitive force in the lives of average people and when there is unrest amongst those average people they are there to quell it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cops dont protect anything of mine or yours , they may come and try to investigate if something were to happen but 99.9% of the time that is futile. They are reactionary at best. They are there to act as a punitive force in the lives of average people and when there is unrest amongst those average people they are there to quell it. 

If my home alarm goes off the cops show up, not the guy down the road.

If my home alarm goes off the cops show up, not the guy down the road.

I dont have a home alarm , I have an arsenal of man killers within arms reach. You can wait for the Barney Fifes if an alarm goes off. I'll handle the business of my home on my own.

19 minutes ago, Boered said:

This is a load of liberal bullshit.

Anarchy= no rulers, not no rules

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont have a home alarm , I have an arsenal of man killers within arms reach. You can wait for the Barney Fifes if an alarm goes off. I'll handle the business of my home on my own.

Well I do leave the house at times....so it is kinda hard to defend it with my arsenal when I am not there.

Well I do leave the house at times....so it is kinda hard to defend it with my arsenal when I am not there.

Thats what insurance is for :lol: the cops arent gonna do shit.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This is a load of liberal bullshit.

Anarchy= no rulers, not no rules

You have created a deluded fantasy about what anarchy looks like. No rulers, hmm, then where do rules come from and how are they enforced. You see, it simply cannot be so. Seems to me in your delusion you think perhaps you will form rules by consensus and then hope everyone follows along. That may work on an island with fifty residents, on a globe with 7 billion, not a chance son.

You have created a deluded fantasy about what anarchy looks like. No rulers, hmm, then where do rules come from and how are they enforced. You see, it simply cannot be so. Seems to me in your delusion you think perhaps you will form rules by consensus and then hope everyone follows along. That may work on an island with fifty residents, on a globe with 7 billion, not a chance son.

Anarchy is the opposition to the centralization of power .....that tenet seems to be 100% valid given the abuses we are seeing in what is supposed to be the freest nation on earth

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thats what insurance is for :lol: the cops arent gonna do shit.

Well I have seen them stop a b&e in progress when a middle aged women was home alone and three thugs were attempting to enter the home. I know if the police had not arrived to stop it, she would have been in great danger. Sorry ben but there are cases where police do good. I reject authority wto great degree but see the answer to police issues in prosecution of those that cause harm.  We need more accountability in police forces.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Anarchy is the opposition to the centralization of power .....that tenet seems to be 100% valid given the abuses we are seeing in what is supposed to be the freest nation on earth

No, anarchy is the absence of any and all authority. Sorry but if you have that you have no rules. Even if that authority is on a small scale and only exercised over a small number of people in any collective, it is still authority and thus not anarchy.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

No, anarchy is the absence of any and all authority. Sorry but if you have that you have no rules. Even if that authority is on a small scale and only exercised over a small number of people in any collective, it is still authority and thus not anarchy.

I think you should spend a little more time reading. A lack of centralized authority does not mean a lack of rules.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, Boered said:

Good post. The problem, and its a big one, is that we do not hold the police accountable for breaking the very laws they are supposed to uphold.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Good post. The problem, and its a big one, is that we do not hold the police accountable for breaking the very laws they are supposed to uphold.

its because there is no oversight that is not complicit. We need citizen oversight commissions and there have been some in larger metro areas. No surprise that these are opposed vehemently by all LEO orgs

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"If you're a real man, you'd take that gun away and fight me like a real man!"

Pseudo challenge accepted. :lol:

Why pseudo?  Simple he should have safely disarmed, turned the camera off and beat that dude's ass....or get beaten.  

That negro is a bootlicker! :lmao:

The Sacramento black community should respond to this by boycotting their local PD.  Stop calling them for one full month.  That'll show 'em!

:pc:

find that DD214 yet....phony phuck. :lol: 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its because there is no oversight that is not complicit. We need citizen oversight commissions and there have been some in larger metro areas. No surprise that these are opposed vehemently by all LEO orgs

Nope, its not one bit surprising and you're right, we need civilian oversight and consequences to be applied equally to the peopleAND police.