So, the doctor that was dragged off that united flight?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can find a half dozen that any 1st year attorney can successfully argue that the airlines were just in requesting his "removal" being just.  Stupid...but just.

They can ask all they want, once people have boarded, it's volunteers only. 

They can refuse boarding if the flight was overbooked, but that was not the case.

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck off. He had no obligation to obey them at all and was well within his rights to refuse.

And they had the right to get an unruly passenger off their plane.

Edited by Dave

The beauty here is that United will be punished for this is the best way possible to punish a corporation in their bottom line.  The good Doctor will surely get a quick settlement with plenty of digits to the left of the decimal point and United's stock has already taken a hit. The internet mill that has sprung up around this and the bad press is almost to much for a company to overcome. If they are willing to bloody up a doctor, as a passenger you have to think anyone could be next. could be the most expensive airline seat in the history of airlines.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd agree....if this wasn't coming from you. :lol:

You know I have mostly flown southwest for the last 20 years and really never liked their cattle call boarding system. But I have never had a problem on Southwest and I fly several times a year. Here is my experience last year trying to fly to San francisco...

FB_IMG_1492261176742.jpg

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sure the other passengers were in disbelief.

Guaranteed....specially when others got off incident free....id make a stink once i was off plane....but still wouldnt act like he did.

Just now, Anler said:

And they lost our luggage on the way there. We never saw it until 3 days after we got home. 10 days later. 

Better off shipping your things UPS a couple days before you fly, especially if you have connecting flights, etc.