So, the doctor that was dragged off that united flight?

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

:bc:

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Went to Hawaii 3 times as a kid. Hotels were all free and we got comped everywhere because she had this card identifying herself as a travel professional. Can't imagine what one of those trips would cost me today with a family of 4.

15-20k if you do it right. 

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

15-20k if you do it right. 

See that's too much. Seeing as I've already been there 4 times there are other places I would like to see. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

See that's too much. Seeing as I've already been there 4 times there are other places I would like to see. 

Yep. Most fun I've had with the kids is Atlantis in the Bahamas. That's reasonable if your timing is right.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep. Most fun I've had with the kids is Atlantis in the Bahamas. That's reasonable if your timing is right.

We've been looking down there. Caymen, Turks and Caicos, Bahamas... I don't think I want to do Jamaica. 

Actually... The wife is planning a trip to Cuba. We know a couple people who've been recently and they all say now is the time to go. While you can still see it before the big resets take over. Probably be this fall...

Edited by Anler

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  It's funny to me too.  if you didn't know better by watching the news and reading these posts....nine heavily armed, locked and loaded, United Airline gangsters with flack vests and bats converged on a single elderly man and beat him half to death for no reason at all before they drug him from the plane and threw him on the tarmac to bleed out and die while his helpless family watched in horror. 

Just his unlucky day is all.  Hey...when your number comes up..........

:lol:

Can't imagine being so worked up over it  where I had to tell someone to fuck off for having a different opinion on it.

Lost a good friend this morning...... Always puts what is important in perspective.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Can't imagine being so worked up over it  where I had to tell someone to fuck off for having a different opinion on it.

Lost a good friend this morning...... Always puts what is important in perspective.

It does do that for sure.  All this shit is nonsense.  Sorry to hear about your buddy. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It does do that for sure.  All this shit is nonsense.  Sorry to hear about your buddy. 

Thanks.   He was a hell of surgeon and even a better person. WAY to Young.

54 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sorry to hear about your friend. :(

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Suspended WITH PAY.  Never understood that.  "Here's a nice vacation for being a fuck head."

They do the same thing here. Give them a desk lob until the cops clear the cops of any wrong doing. 

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

An injury to one is an injury to all.

Not trying to hijack your thread.  I know certain topics are always volatile, just seems like this one that could be discussed without the indignation.

Just now, Cold War said:

Not trying to hijack your thread.  I know certain topics are always volatile, just seems like this one that could be discussed without the indignation.

If my tone bothers you more than injustices perpetrated by the state on innocent people you're gonna have a bad time.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That all sounds good but it's really not true.  Most 99.9% would have avoided this escalation leading to injury.

And that has nothing to do with being obedient.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

And that has nothing to do with being obedient.

Nothing at all to do with it.  Or weakness.  It is the simple rationale that there is a precedent to the situation being brought to one's situation.  And however uncomfortable or unpleasant that situation may be, a confrontation would not lead to the betterment of one's health.  However, it does apparently lead to the benefit of one's own pocketbook so, there is that. :lmao: 'Course..that's less funny when we realize that that "benefit" to one, is paid for by the rest of us.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

So how long before we start demonizing this guy for being greedy?

Just now, motonoggin said:

How long before someone says he did this to create an incident because he wants a new boat? 

How long before we start blaming his abusive childhood.  Or an undiagnosed mental condition?  Or an improper diet that day? Or a "case of the Mondays"? Or...what if...and stay with me here...the Russians hacked the ticket machine!??!!!?!?!?!?!??

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

How long before we start blaming his abusive childhood.  Or an undiagnosed mental condition?  Or an improper diet that day? Or a "case of the Mondays"? Or...what if...and stay with me here...the Russians hacked the ticket machine!??!!!?!?!?!?!??

Anything to avoid blaming the people actually responsible.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Moto sure is returning to his liberal ways...i thought there was hope for him....