(d)etroit doctor charged with mutilating 7 year old girls genitalia ( clitoridectomy)

Just now, Cold War said:

Absolutely.  Personally I find it insulting.  Now as soon as something hits the news, all the politicians  start wrangling for position.

You watch, some ass is putting a bill together right now to make this a super, duper, felony.  Like we don't have enough laws on the book to cover it.   

I know.  Laws are now optional here depending on ones political or religious affiliation.  Trying to introduce new laws for the sake of just doing it is just stupid.  But they'll get their time on camera for it.  SMH

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Her lawyer gave a nice little rant about what a filthy racist country this is, where we just go around rounding up innocent Muslims. 

Wonder why people have had it with the bullshit. Substitute - Muslim woman for white woman and we have a whole different ball game.  Not one word of defense  for these poor little girls. Some are so brainwashed, they are incapable of separating a brutal act of mutilating a child from speaking or having a unholy thought about a Muslim.

Saw the bitch on the news yesterday.  She's playing that card to the hilt!  Trying to paint the cops and authorities as racists is the only avenue she has.  That attorney seems like a cunt grasping at straws.

15 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Saw the bitch on the news yesterday.  She's playing that card to the hilt!  Trying to paint the cops and authorities as racists is the only avenue she has.  That attorney seems like a cunt grasping at straws.

Yup,  I thought they would go with the ignorant defense.  Just a little misunderstanding over culture and they had no idea they were breaking the law. It is what most of them do around here ......"Whaaaat"???!!! "I don't understand"!!!!!

Yeah, sure you don't . :finger: