(d)etroit doctor charged with mutilating 7 year old girls genitalia ( clitoridectomy)

hey hey u racist fuckers just don't get it. u do it to be sure the man can keep them in line for the rest of there 2nd class life . just ask Mainecunt it is a religious freedom from a piece loving people that we need more of in the USA 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boered said:

We need more of these people now. They make the country so much better.

Oh I agree.  They really work hard to assimilate into western ideals.  Maybe if we give them money and housing we can get them here....oh wait......time for a stoning.  Good Librulz!

Image result for stoning

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh I agree.  They really work hard to assimilate into western ideals.  Maybe if we give them money and housing we can get them here....oh wait......time for a stoning.  Good Librulz!

Image result for stoning

In Canada our moron selfie taking faggot feminist prime asshole will not see the light until we have public stoning for showing a little ankle.

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

In Canada our moron selfie taking faggot feminist prime asshole will not see the light until we have public stoning for showing a little ankle.

I cannot believe I once thought you guys had a good leader...of course, looking at ours at the time, one could easily draw that conclusion.  I think Troody's legacy will go the way of Obama's after he is ousted.  And I hope he is "ousted" with extreme prejudice. 

Image result for toilet flush gif

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

indeed. all muslims do this. 

Yeah...it's just "some of them".  Those are the ones that need love the most.  The others just approve so they are "peaceful" (and complicit) followers of Islam.  It's all good though...they are all willing to assimilate into western ideals. After all, the Islamic doctrine is only about 1500 years old.  The Quaran offers all muslims exemptions. I'm SURE of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

A lot of outrage over this. 

Women's groups are going nuts.

They need to get in step with the Liberal state of mind.  This is perfectly acceptable...as long as they hold a Dem voter card.  Bring in more I say!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They need to get in step with the Liberal state of mind.  This is perfectly acceptable...as long as they hold a Dem voter card.  Bring in more I say!!!!!!

It really is sad. When you look at the public outrage over a soda commercial vs this horrible, barbaric, betrayal of a child.  Makes you wonder .

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

indeed. all muslims do this. 

How many before we voice our disgust?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I cannot believe I once thought you guys had a good leader...of course, looking at ours at the time, one could easily draw that conclusion.  I think Troody's legacy will go the way of Obama's after he is ousted.  And I hope he is "ousted" with extreme prejudice. 

Image result for toilet flush gif

We had one of the best, if not the best leader in the world with Harper. He was prudent, and his primary concern was economics, not social engineering projects. We still had solid social programs under him, and he was never going to strip those bare, but he was not throwing money into the wind to please assholes that hate Canada. I hope selfie boy gets hit by a train.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for stoning

I can almost smell the piss smell they emit from the picture .that is  the real reason the clit less  whores wearer that facemask to help filter the piss smell when they are being raped .

I am fine keeping them out on there after shit hygiene practices alone .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I can almost smell the piss smell they emit from the picture .that is  the real reason the clit less  whores wearer that facemask to help filter the piss smell when they are being raped .

I am fine keeping them out on there after shit hygiene practices alone .

I will not let them serve or prepare food for me. Dirty scum.

Just now, Boered said:

I will not let them serve or prepare food for me. Dirty scum.

fuck u are more tolerant than me I will not eat some place one is working . I bought all my guys booties and rubber gloves to put on before they enter there shit stained homes to work if they have to kneel they have towels . they put the stuff on before going in and toss in there trash after done . I am real close to dropping a contract with that city as soon as it expires this summer . just not worth it the guys look at it as hazard work and some sort of punishment.

I was in 1 last week and now they are dumping some sort of stinky oil all over the basement floors burns the eyes slippery not sure why but have seen in a few section 8 Somali shit holes   

Just a quick scroll up and I realized (yet again) that these Muslim threads get a solid leaving along by the site lib-tards.  Not even so much as a condemnation of this action by their new found Muslim D-voters.  Meh....it's all good.  This is no way represents Islam...the religion (and lifestyle) of tolerance and peace.  

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just a quick scroll up and I realized (yet again) that these Muslim threads get a solid leaving along by the site lib-tards.  Not even so much as a condemnation of this action by their new found Muslim D-voters.  Meh....it's all good.  This is no way represents Islam...the religion (and lifestyle) of tolerance and peace.  

I do not know how liberals do it. Out there chanting for womens rights and the next day out there hand and hand with muslims telling us how wonderful Islam is. It is almost as if they have no brain at all.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

I do not know how liberals do it. Out there chanting for womens rights and the next day out there hand and hand with muslims telling us how wonderful Islam is. It is almost as if they have no brain at all.

"almost".  

:lol:

The agenda of the new liberal is to find what concerns normal people and line up behind the false hypocritical cause and stick to it no matter what while calling names and repeating their media's daily talking points.

And they still think Russia caused their loss. :wall:  You'd think it would be pretty apparent by now that people despise them.....for good fucking reasons.