Is it odd that another man cares about my unkept eyebrows?

I think its a sign of homosexuality....when another man cares about it.

Ive always let my barber trim them and dont have a beauty set like women do. :lol:

Edited by Dave

Had this older guy coming into the shop, who had this 2 inch hair growing out of the end of his nose,. drove me fucking crazy talking to him.

How does somebody that knows him not grab a hold of that bitch and rip it out?!!!!!

Straight guy from mi............. who hates unruly facial hair. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Had this older guy coming into the shop, who had this 2 inch hair growing out of the end of his nose,. drove me fucking crazy talking to him.

How does somebody that knows him not grab a hold of that bitch and rip it out?!!!!!

Straight guy from mi............. who hates unruly facial hair. :lol: 

those long bitch hairs come out of no where. one day it's not there and the next day i have rope hanging out of my ear. 

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:13 PM, Snoslinger said:

agreed. these students should also be forced to do a little something for the state during, or after, they graduate. completely free is complete bullshit. if any degrees "cheapen", hopefully it's just the ones offering them.

worse is the woman who shave theirs off and pencil on these big joker brows, that make them look like they are in a constant state of surprise. .............why is that even a thing? :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

those long bitch hairs come out of no where. one day it's not there and the next day i have rope hanging out of my ear. 

:lol: ear hairs drive me nuts. you are right, those suckers pop up out of no where.