So, about those bunkers in Afghanistan...

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those Christians used to burn people at the stake to see if they were witches... If they died they weren't witches...

So what. WGAS what religion did what back in the day. Right now there is only one that is still stuck in the past. Islam is a cancer on any society it permeates and must be eradicated from ours.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know that part of Christianity. I was going for the fabled Christianity that simple souls like Boered think exists. All the good turning the other cheek, good samavratins etc.

Blessed are the meek. blah blah blah.

But really it's just bullshit and Republicans like to ignore the fact that the US has killed many innocent people in the pursuit of cheap oil to fuel their way of life.

....And you're welcome!  

Fucking idiot liberal dick sucking twat.  Go tape your fucking wrists.

24 minutes ago, Boered said:

So what. WGAS what religion did what back in the day. Right now there is only one that is still stuck in the past. Islam is a cancer on any society it permeates and must be eradicated from ours.

I think all religion is bad. Even Christianity has hundreds of sects. Not all are good. Some guy makes up a new version and tries to get people to believe it. Islam is the same. It's all for weak minded people. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think all religion is bad. Even Christianity has hundreds of sects. Not all are good. Some guy makes up a new version and tries to get people to believe it. Islam is the same. It's all for weak minded people. 

Like Boered

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Today they're thumbsuckers, tomorrow you'll say they're violent thugs.

nope jus tlosers who are unhappy with their lives because of their actions but they need to blame everyone else.  more signs of the pussification of america

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope jus tlosers who are unhappy with their lives because of their actions but they need to blame everyone else.  more signs of the pussification of america

:lol:

'Everyone who is unhappy being oppressed should just stop being oppressed' - ancient white proverb

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

No, no. You're the biggest victim of all. Everyone hates you.

That's not true.  I like him.  I like you too Moto!  I don't hate anybody....anywhere.  They'd be dead if I did.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's not true.  I like him.  I like you too Moto!  I don't hate anybody....anywhere.  They'd be dead if I did.

Ah so thats why snowriders been missing. :news:

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

at least we know where they all are. 

Damn straight, foreign nationals living in a cave and tunnels in eastern Afghanistan are either guilty of a heinous crime against humanity or are contemplating a heinous crime against humanity, my orders would have been to level the whole complex of caves and tunnels.

While many want to make a big deal about the MOAB at 21,000 lbs. the truth is we have dropped multiple Daisy Cutters at 12,600 lbs. in Afghanistan, Gulf I, Vietnam, and Laos.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Damn straight, foreign nationals living in a cave and tunnels in eastern Afghanistan are either guilty of a heinous crime against humanity or are contemplating a heinous crime against humanity, my orders would have been to level the whole complex of caves and tunnels.

While many want to make a big deal about the MOAB at 21,000 lbs. the truth is we have dropped multiple Daisy Cutters at 12,600 lbs. in Afghanistan, Gulf I, Vietnam, and Laos.

there is a 30,000 pounder is the arsenal. 

15 hours ago, Boered said:

And yet here we are TODAY talking about religion. Only our bombs are for good and not EvIL!!!111