So, about those bunkers in Afghanistan...

what's the bfd? was it some big secret that only snowden could reveal? do enemies never occupy former territories, properties, or areas once held by someone else? some of you get your panties in wads over the dumbest shit at times. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what's the bfd? was it some big secret that only snowden could reveal? do enemies never occupy former territories, properties, or areas once held by someone else? some of you get your panties in wads over the dumbest shit at times. :lol:

You Just don't get it man

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You Just don't get it man

sure I do. I agree with a lot of things you and comrades ben and analer have to say about us sticking our noses where it doesn't belong, supporting certain groups that later turn around and become our enemy. but in this particular case I don't see the big deal. we helped the afghans fend off the Russians years ago. many years later, terrorists "acquired" some of the properties we help provide. now we go back and fuck their day up.

BFD

Edited by Snoslinger

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

anyone?

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I guess it was. They (military) just discovered that ISIS was using them!

you missed the point. I was referring to the fact that we helped finance these cave systems. I'm sure many people are aware of how those cave systems came about, and it's not something top secret.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you missed the point. I was referring to the fact that we helped finance these cave systems. I'm sure many people are aware of how those cave systems came about, and it's not something top secret.

You missed the point you fucking moron ....the point was that

We built the mujahadin , we built the taliban , we built al qaida , we built ISIS  and all along the way we have wasted money , lives and created turmoil.

Get your fucking head around it dumbass , if you support any meddling at all in the ME when there is zero threat to us you are an idiot ....period

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol. Is this your first day in America?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sure, we orchestrated the strategy against the Soviets there. It was a good one. Remember that's where bin laden was hiding after 9/11? They said, we may never find him there. And we didn't! :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You missed the point you fucking moron ....the point was that

We built the mujahadin , we built the taliban , we built al qaida , we built ISIS  and all along the way we have wasted money , lives and created turmoil.

Get your fucking head around it dumbass , if you support any meddling at all in the ME when there is zero threat to us you are an idiot ....period

sorry, but I don't agree with all of that. some, yes. however, there are terrorists groups we did not "form" who are a threat and need dealt with. maybe one of these days you'll wake the fuck up and realize "unicorn island" isn't realistic.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

sorry, but I don't agree with all of that. some, yes. however, there are terrorists groups we did not "form" who are a threat and need dealt with. maybe one of these days you'll wake the fuck and realize "unicorn island" isn't realistic.

Nope , its cut and dry. We hand built all the middle east turmoil that is aimed at us. Why isnt it that we are dealing with Boko Haram or any of the other 1000 terror orgs in the world????? because we dont care about terror ....just about wasting money in our little sandbox of proxy battles

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry, but I don't agree with all of that. some, yes. however, there are terrorists groups we did not "form" who are a threat and need dealt with. maybe one of these days you'll wake the fuck up and realize "unicorn island" isn't realistic.

What do you think about Hillary helping to arm and fund ISIS? Because if she didn't know then she is either incompetent or was just an empty suit until it was her turn to run for president. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , its cut and dry. We hand built all the middle east turmoil that is aimed at us. Why isnt it that we are dealing with Boko Haram or any of the other 1000 terror orgs in the world????? because we dont care about terror ....just about wasting money in our little sandbox of proxy battles

The involvement for control of the oil in the middle East started with the British and led to WW1. After WW2 the torch of ruler of the world was passed to the US. We have been fucking around over there since. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

What do you think about Hillary helping to arm and fund ISIS? Because if she didn't know then she is either incompetent or was just an empty suit until it was her turn to run for president. 

:lol: paleez

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: paleez

Did we not provide, funding, training, weapons to what became Isis? Do you know why the embassy in Benghazi was attacked?