drinking and driving laws

yarddawg

1 minute ago, Boered said:

I did, you went into a fucking tizzy.

Lol!  A tizzy?  Ha ha ha!!  Yes, I care that much about the rantings of a scared little boy,

Edited by odot1

Just now, Boered said:

You would be that boy son. now go get your shine box.

Def not your son.  Shine box, eh?  Wow, racist, homophobic, fear of authority.  Is there anything you are not afraid of?

Anyway Crager...  I\ve grown weary of disecting your fears and lack of inteligence, class and simple basic understanding of anything for the night.  Take care buddy!!!

Edited by odot1

7 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Anyway Crager...  I\ve grown weary of disecting your fears and lack of inteligence, class and simple basic understanding of anything for the night.  Take care buddy!!!

You too Sean, have a good night.

5 hours ago, Sksman said:

Zoso describes the area where he was moving and pictures. and someone else posted up the real estate listing matching the pictures.  

Address and all was posted I believe. 

You know he'll call us all liars. He also posted pictures of the moving truck at his old and new house. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, odot1 said:

11 hours ago, Boered said:

You too Sean, have a good night.

Quitting time, see yah in the morning.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Boered said:

I live north of Kinston alright, because south of Kinston is new York state. BTW I do not live in south frrontenac, the jokes on you.

I recall around the French River area??? Definitely north of Parry Sound!

56 minutes ago, yarddawg said:

I recall around the French River area??? Definitely north of Parry Sound!

Zoso used to live in Sudbury, then moved somewhere Northwest of Kingston to be closer to his MIL from what I remember.    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Zoso used to live in Sudbury, then moved somewhere Northwest of Kingston to be closer to his MIL from what I remember.    

That's how I recall it as well.... Coniston actually for the Sudbury area. I guess you're on the liars list as well now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

That's how I recall it as well.... Coniston actually for the Sudbury area. I guess you're on the liars list as well now.

Liars?  Have no idea and don't really care, but would hope he enjoys it.  Perhaps he bought in Puzzleboy Lake. Lol. 

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Liars?  Have no idea and don't really care, but would hope he enjoys it.  Perhaps he bought in Puzzleboy Lake. Lol. 

Yeah... Zoso claims he never posted anything about where he lived / lives and stated that anyone who claims differently is a liar. The list of people (liars) who say he did post about his move is growing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yeah... Zoso claims he never posted anything about where he lived / lives and stated that anyone who claims differently is a liar. The list of people (liars) who say he did post about his move is growing.

Cliffy as usual you are in a deluded state of confusion. I have never posted where we moved. I did post a house where the deal went south, that is nowhere close to where we bought. Old age has not been kind to you.

back on topic. Just finished off the last dozen I had in the fridge. Time to get in the truck and head to the general store for some more. 12 should not put me over the limit, even with the three bowls I smoked.

1 hour ago, Boered said:

back on topic. Just finished off the last dozen I had in the fridge. Time to get in the truck and head to the general store for some more. 12 should not put me over the limit, even with the three bowls I smoked.

Good times ! Good times ! 

Like Dr Johnny Fever 😎

• Like 1