How Jeff Sessions wants to bring back the war on drugs

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Meanwhile the country is mired in a heroin epidemic and you nitwits think its no big deal.  I doubt Sessions is too worried about the dime bag crowd, particularly in light of all the states who are moving or have already moved to legalization.  Politically that won't fly at all and Trump has already signaled he wants to return alotta power to the states.

...,heroin epidemic? really? is that why the cocksuckers wanted to do away with the mandatory substance abuse treatment coverage in insurance? 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

...,heroin epidemic? really? is that why the cocksuckers wanted to do away with the mandatory substance abuse treatment coverage in insurance? 

rww mentality right there. how many parents of heroin addicts would voluntarily take out extra insurance coverage in case "lil johnny" got hooked on it? but then expect their case to "be different" and demand help when it happened?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

rww mentality right there. how many parents of heroin addicts would voluntarily take out extra insurance coverage in case "lil johnny" got hooked on it? but then expect their case to "be different" and demand help when it happened?

republicans can suck my cock. pathetic bunch of people who pretend to care. plastic people. fuck em. all that they're into is the big power trip of law enforcement. asswipes. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Funny how that works isn't it? Heroin is more of a problem here in more affluent white neighborhoods. 

Whenever I hear reports of a string of home burglaries near our house the first thing I think is "oops, someones little Johnny has a heroin problem". And usually the parents know and don't tell the police that their child is robbing the neighbors houses when they go to work. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

republicans can suck my cock. pathetic bunch of people who pretend to care. plastic people. fuck em. all that they're into is the big power trip of law enforcement. asswipes. 

I despise the mofos with a passion.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Funny how that works isn't it? Heroin is more of a problem here in more affluent white neighborhoods. 

Whenever I hear reports of a string of home burglaries near our house the first thing I think is "oops, someones little Johnny has a heroin problem". And usually the parents know and don't tell the police that their child is robbing the neighbors houses when they go to work. 

and the newspaper not report the names of the kids with the affluent parents if caught, I'd bet...

now if they're a minority, however....

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and the newspaper not report the names of the kids with the affluent parents if caught, I'd bet...

now if they're a minority, however....

Sometimes they do. Read some stories about some local politicians whose kids got popped for drugs. I think it's embarrassing for any parent really. My wife's parents went thru that with her brother. That asshole is in his 50's and he still makes the papers.