wikileaks.

57 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Wikileaks has an agenda. They time their releases. While I support what they do I have been and remain skeptical of their motives. 

i'm have to agree. i'm by no means excusing the american government for its fuckery, but come on....when are those fingers of enlightenment going to turn on russia? or china? 

my how times have changed.....

"WASHINGTON — In his first speech as director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Mike Pompeo, the former Republican congressman who once applauded disclosures by WikiLeaks, attacked the group on Thursday as a stateless hostile intelligence unit eager to do the bidding of Russia and other American adversaries.

“WikiLeaks walks like a hostile intelligence service and talks like a hostile intelligence service,” Mr. Pompeo said. To support his assessment, he cited how the group had encouraged followers to join the C.I.A. and steal secrets, and how “it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States while seeking support from antidemocratic countries.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/13/us/politics/mike-pompeo-cia-wikileaks.html?_r=0

is there anyone out there who still doesn't believe the Russians meddled in our election?

"where's the proof?"

:lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

wikileaks has released tons of stuff on bad people from all over the world ......your americacentric bias is showing 

i'm open to any info that wikileaks has published on russia. where is it? 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, they have a fucking website with a search function. 

You have fingers, right?

nope .....if its not on CNN he thinks it doesnt exist 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that doesnt fit your retarded narrative does it slinger?????

I merely asked a question. I knew wikileaks isn't solely focused on the US, just wanted to know about Russia. anything on their meddling in other countries elections?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I merely asked a question. I knew wikileaks isn't solely focused on the US, just wanted to know about Russia. anything on their meddling in other countries elections?

No you're a fucking stooge. You have no shame. Or you wouldn't keep walking around with egg on your face everyday. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Assange exposes Putins trail of money and corrupt network of Oligarchs

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/panama-papers-money-hidden-offshore

no need to get all bent out of shape and accusatory. i was simply asking a question. i have a life. i don't spend time digging into this crap nor will i ever. thanks for the link, asshole. 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

no need to get all bent out of shape and accusatory. i was simply asking a question. i have a life. i don't spend time digging into this crap nor will i ever. thanks for the link, asshole. 

Don't expect people to spoon feed you.

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

my how times have changed.....

"WASHINGTON — In his first speech as director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Mike Pompeo, the former Republican congressman who once applauded disclosures by WikiLeaks, attacked the group on Thursday as a stateless hostile intelligence unit eager to do the bidding of Russia and other American adversaries.

“WikiLeaks walks like a hostile intelligence service and talks like a hostile intelligence service,” Mr. Pompeo said. To support his assessment, he cited how the group had encouraged followers to join the C.I.A. and steal secrets, and how “it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States while seeking support from antidemocratic countries.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/13/us/politics/mike-pompeo-cia-wikileaks.html?_r=0

is there anyone out there who still doesn't believe the Russians meddled in our election?

"where's the proof?"

:lmao:

if meddling in our elections u mean exposing Hillary campaign fraud by giving wikki e mail from the Clinton campaign then yes I will admit that someone in Russia may  have given wikki the mail from Clintons secure servers .  I am 100% ok with that as I was all the other releases wiki has and will continue to  make. how about u ? 

Edited by Ez ryder