CNN and Trump on the golf courses.

Funny stuff. It wouldn't be as funny if the Republicans on this forum weren't losing it over Obama's time on the golf course.

Or if Dumb as shit Trump hadn't promised that he wouldn't be on the course.

Is it True that Trump has spent more on vacations in 100 days then Obama in 8 years?

Is that fake news or not? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump's a lot better golfer than that idiot.

I wonder if he is shaving those last few strokes off of his handicap?  I sure hope so.  "Scratch" is a beautiful thing!

You can't shave strokes off your handicap when you don't post your scores. 

Although, your handicap can't go up either.

Complete bullshit that he has taken this much time golfing and going down to Mar-lago. Complete bullshit that he has intervened in Syria. Complete bullshit that he has done a dozen other things. But the key bullshit is the fact it only took 100 days to turn 100% establishment. I figured he wouldn't. Figured he would keep being a rude, dumb, shit and fuck the whole D.C establishment up so they lost their power. 

:wrong:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Complete bullshit that he has taken this much time golfing and going down to Mar-lago. Complete bullshit that he has intervened in Syria. Complete bullshit that he has done a dozen other things. But the key bullshit is the fact it only took 100 days to turn 100% establishment. I figured he wouldn't. Figured he would keep being a rude, dumb, shit and fuck the whole D.C establishment up so they lost their power. 

:wrong:

Hes a "great friend" of the Clintons, no surprises here.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You can't shave strokes off your handicap when you don't post your scores. 

Although, your handicap can't go up either.

I think I read he was a 3 or so.  Not too shabby.  Probably a "true" 12 though. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I read he was a 3 or so.  Not too shabby.  Probably a "true" 12 though. :lol:

Yep, he's a "three". 

He also has "one of the best brains". 

"Knows more about ISIS than the Generals". 

"Is in the best health of any President"

etc.

etc.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yep, he's a "three". 

He also has "one of the best brains". 

"Knows more about ISIS than the Generals". 

"Is in the best health of any President"

etc.

etc.

I think it was in gold digest years ago.  I don't know about the rest of that hooey though.  You getting upset for some reason or what?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think it was in gold digest years ago.  I don't know about the rest of that hooey though.  You getting upset for some reason or what?

Upset about Trump's bluster? :lol::lol:

Not in the least. :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, I was talking golf...you just seemed to go sideways a bit.  Trump does seem to have that effect on some you know.

:lol:

:bc:

I just meant that Trump has alot of bluster and his handicap should be held in the same regard. 

I was at the course tonight having some beers at the clubhouse bar after playing 9 holes. One of the guys I shoot pool league with plays a money game with some other guys every Thursday afternoon. They were sitting in there drinking beer and I asked him how they shot today. 

He says, "My partner shot a fucking radio station!" 

I'm like, "Hahaha, what??"

He says, "Yeah, he shot 102.1".

:lol::lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I was at the course tonight having some beers at the clubhouse bar after playing 9 holes. One of the guys I shoot pool league with plays a money game with some other guys every Thursday afternoon. They were sitting in there drinking beer and I asked him how they shot today. 

He says, "My partner shot a fucking radio station!" 

I'm like, "Hahaha, what??"

He says, "Yeah, he shot 102.1".

:lol::lol:

LOLOLOL!!!!

I hung up my sticks a few years back.  I bet I haven't walked more than a few nines since.  Not sure why I stopped.  Just got board with it.  It was weird.  My wife couldn't believe it.  I'm actually gonna pick it up again this year and reactivate my club membership.  Wonder how my swing is....ughhh.

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Never have been able to get into golf.  Bores the fuck out of me. I'll drive the cart and drink beers tho :lol:

You probably hit the ball like a girl. :news:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Jowell is just getting emotional.....

like usual :news: 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

You probably hit the ball like a girl. :news:

Im not a little sissy 170# little  bitch like you are. :news:  I crush the ball off the tee. It's after that where the problems start :lol:

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

Jowell is just getting emotional.....

like usual :news: 

Like always :snack: