CNN and Trump on the golf courses.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You and MC are today's equivalent of the Birthers....Congrats! 

cause we point out the hypocrisy of repukes (and those pretending to be) regarding trump's golf trips?

Edited by Snoslinger

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cause we point out the hypocrisy of repukes (and those pretending to be) regarding trump's golf trips?

No because guys like you and Mainecat spend all day finding something to bitch about, every day.   Nothing is too trival or ridiculous.  This forum has turned into Dem Underground ffs. :lol:   Russian collusion. :lol:  Impeach!  Christ you're no better than Maxine Waters.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Remember Republicans are special snowflakes. Words like Stupid and deplorable can make them things that aren't in their best interest. 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No because guys like you and Mainecat spend all day finding something to bitch about, every day.   Nothing is too trival or ridiculous.  This forum has turned into Dem Underground ffs. :lol:   Russian collusion. :lol:  Impeach!  Christ you're no better than Maxine Waters.

17 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A liberal whining about hypocrisy  :lol:

Hypocrisy? You mean like whining about Obama golfing for 8 years and then turning a blind eye when Trump who claimed that he wouldn't have time for golf does it more often and in a way that costs the taxpayers more and funnels money into his own pocket? 

Let's not pretend that Republicans didn't complain about Obama playing golf or the cost of his vacations.

Why not show the numbers from a site you consider reliable. How much did Obama spend in 8 years on vacations. How much has Trump spent so far? How much golf did Obama play in the first 100 days? Compare that to Trump.

While your at it, prove that Trump stating on the Campaign trail that he wouldn't golf is was faked. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember Republicans are special snowflakes. Words like Stupid and deplorable can make them things that aren't in their best interest. 

Hypocrisy? You mean like whining about Obama golfing for 8 years and then turning a blind eye when Trump who claimed that he wouldn't have time for golf does it more often and in a way that costs the taxpayers more and funnels money into his own pocket? 

Let's not pretend that Republicans didn't complain about Obama playing golf or the cost of his vacations.

Why not show the numbers from a site you consider reliable. How much did Obama spend in 8 years on vacations. How much has Trump spent so far? How much golf did Obama play in the first 100 days? Compare that to Trump.

While your at it, prove that Trump stating on the Campaign trail that he wouldn't golf is was faked. 

Hypocrisy like defending Obambi for eight years and now whiny about trump doing the same thing?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Complete bullshit that he has taken this much time golfing and going down to Mar-lago. Complete bullshit that he has intervened in Syria. Complete bullshit that he has done a dozen other things. But the key bullshit is the fact it only took 100 days to turn 100% establishment. I figured he wouldn't. Figured he would keep being a rude, dumb, shit and fuck the whole D.C establishment up so they lost their power. 

:wrong:

seems like they all do that. You are too young to remember when Reagan was shot but it was soon after he took office. He fell in line right quickly after that. They must use more rational means to steer them these days. Obama turned into a murdering pos just like dubya was. Something he said he wasnt going to do. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

hard to argue with any of that because it's spot on.  Both sides are hypocites on the issue-  it's only a problem when it's not their guy. Personally IDGAF if he wants to go to mar a lago every weekend,  lots of executives fly "home" for the weekend and security costs are just a cost of the bubble we have decided the president needs.  Personally I say expose them to more danger,  they are all one in the same so if they get whacked the next fucking idiot steps in.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

hard to argue with any of that because it's spot on.  Both sides are hypocites on the issue-  it's only a problem when it's not their guy. Personally IDGAF if he wants to go to mar a lago every weekend,  lots of executives fly "home" for the weekend and security costs are just a cost of the bubble we have decided the president needs.  Personally I say expose them to more danger,  they are all one in the same so if they get whacked the next fucking idiot steps in.  

who in here has actually complained about the actual golfing of trump, rather than pointing out the hypocrisy about it? I personally don't give two shits.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

who in here has actually complained about the actual golfing of trump, rather than pointing out the hypocrisy about it? I personally don't give two shits.

I think his wife should live in the White House...unless shes not his wife.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the left here has been bitching about the cost of mar a lago as well as keeping baron in his school in NY so don't pretend it's been just pointing out the hypocrisy

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the left here has been bitching about the cost of mar a lago as well as keeping baron in his school in NY so don't pretend it's been just pointing out the hypocrisy

maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe you're misinterpreting some of it?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

why?  the kids in school in NY,  he should not have to move schools in the middle of the year.   We all know people who leave a spouse behind to get kids through a school year,  I would do the same for my own.  

5 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Obama golf over 300 rounds when he was in office. Fact checks at golf digest.

17522959_1219026691547445_8488531943189029800_n.jpg

Obunghole and Obunghole lovers :owned:

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You loser libruls surely are the upset ones. It's so easy to see 

Yep 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You and MC are today's equivalent of the Birthers....Congrats! 

kick-the-face_zps6erxo5lm.gif

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

bus-driver-kicks-man_zps9l6o8mgf.gif

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Idiot 

i agree with that one, completely. imagine the outrage if the Obama's pulled that shit?

Idiot Jr. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

why?  the kids in school in NY,  he should not have to move schools in the middle of the year.   We all know people who leave a spouse behind to get kids through a school year,  I would do the same for my own.  

Bingo 

I'm assuming MC means after this school year is over.

MaineCunt means she already should be there, not at the end of the school year