trump reverses federal hiring freeze.

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So  when I bring it up why do you continually blame Clinton for not getting Bin Laden and now you are playing this inspector angle and say it wasn't to get Bin Laden.

And ignores the lies about WMD's that his own JCOS said there was no proof of. And as we have seen just because you kill one terrorist leader it doesn't mean it stops terrorism.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And ignores the lies about WMD's that his own JCOS said there was no proof of. And as we have seen just because you kill one terrorist leader it doesn't mean it stops terrorism.

He is talking in circles and it's a waste of time to continue.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

He is talking in circles and it's a waste of time to continue.

True, but feeble as it is he at least makes an attempt, doesn't just post up a list or say bushes fault.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

True, but feeble as it is he at least makes an attempt, doesn't just post up a list or say bushes fault.

No but according to him everything is Clintons fault...he is a hack.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Can either of you answer the questions? What  war did Carter get us involved in and why did W invade Iraq as retaliation for 9-11?

Where did anyone say Carter started a war, dumbfuck, ? he was too busy fucking up the US  economy 

Edited by Sleepr2

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Where did anyone say Carter started a war, dumbfuck, ? he was too busy fucking up the US  economy 

I was young but I remember the high interest rates and inflation but nothing Carter did roses close to the level of damage W did to this country with his fuckery in Iraq the effects of which will be felt for years to come.

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I was young but I remember the high interest rates and inflation but nothing Carter did roses close to the level of damage W did to this country with his fuckery in Iraq the effects of which will be felt for years to come.

You must have just as stupid and drunk then as you are now, the only difference is now your a sandy vag :guzzle:

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You must have just as stupid and drunk then as you are now, the only difference is now your a sandy vag :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Do some research other  than the label,on a whiskey bottle.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-National_Force_–_Iraq

I'm all set....your act is boring and unoriginal.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I was just starting out in the carter years rates were high but it wasn't the economic collapse that happened under W nor did he lie and get us in a war with Iraq. Odd both were presidents one is responsible for the bad economy one isn't.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I was just starting out in the carter years rates were high but it wasn't the economic collapse that happened under W nor did he lie and get us in a war with Iraq. Odd both were presidents one is responsible for the bad economy one isn't.

Standard MO for partisan hacks like Creeper and EZ Glider.....not peculiar at all.

Creeper is Harding and EZ Glider is Cheswick. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Standard MO for partisan hacks like Creeper and EZ Glider.....not peculiar at all.

Creeper is Harding and EZ Glider is Cheswick. :lol:

A great movie and a good comparison.

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

so tell us all exactly what bush policy's created the collapse?

I will back u if u say he did not scrap a lot of policy that was in place when he got there .but u wont

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so tell us all exactly what bush policy's created the collapse?

I will back u if u say he did not scrap a lot of policy that was in place when he got there .but u wont

He said everyone should own a home and bragged about how many people were getting homes.

First off he took some of the top regulators to track terrorist money ties, he did nothing to stop it because he knew the only thing keeping the economy going was the bubble, and if it lasted a little longer he would be gone and it wouldn't happen on his watch and despite existing regulation that still could have avoided the problem, a lax attitude toward regulation, in other words tell every agency to strictly and rigidly enforce all regulations that didn't happen. The all time record high energy prices caused by the stupid Iraq war and not even threatening to use strategic reserves took so much money from everyone that it killed the economy.

While having control over the house and senate he said there was a problem and didn't fix it, he lacked the will or the leadership to fix what he saw as a problem, not to mention that the GLB act was a republican bill that the republicans were not going to roll back and even now won't.

Maybe if he worked half as hard at doing something about the regulations as he did lying and selling the war something may have been done. 

I'm of the opinion that The President no matter R or D is really along for the ride as far as the economy is concerned but I guess whoever is in the chair at the time gets the blame fair or not.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm of the opinion that The President no matter R or D is really along for the ride as far as the economy is concerned but I guess whoever is in the chair at the time gets the blame fair or not.

I think their administration can control overall consumer confidence and instill confidence in businesses to reinvest in their operations and grow domestically spurring more hiring.

Bush was fucked by Dem loan legislation put in years before...but also fucked because everybody was banking tons of coin on those idiotic rules.  The R's and D's would have shredded him if he tried to speak the truth..which he actually did.  Greenspan knew we were fucked.  I don't blame Bush for the financial melt down and I lost an ASS LOAD.  I blame the system of Wall Street and big banking greed.  I'm now debt free and have a "zero" credit score.  In other words, I am a nobody in the eyes of banks.  In fact, they see me as a real problem they do not want to spread.  And fuck them right in their rotten corn holes!  Meh...it means nothing....but I feel good about it.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

For sure any president is somewhat along for the ride, not that stupid decisions can't weigh heavy on the economy.

Anyone can say what they want, no president in our lifetime inherited the mess Obama did, he did some really stupid things but he inherited 2 wars and the aftermath of a huge financial meltdown and a bankrupt auto industry and a world economy that was in the shitter too.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think their administration can control overall consumer confidence and instill confidence in businesses to reinvest in their operations and grow domestically spurring more hiring.

Bush was fucked by Dem loan legislation put in years before...but also fucked because everybody was banking tons of coin on those idiotic rules.  The R's and D's would have shredded him if he tried to speak the truth..which he actually did.  Greenspan knew we were fucked.  I don't blame Bush for the financial melt down and I lost an ASS LOAD.  I blame the system of Wall Street and big banking greed.  I'm now debt free and have a "zero" credit score.  In other words, I am a nobody in the eyes of banks.  In fact, they see me as a real problem they do not want to spread.  And fuck them right in their rotten corn holes!  Meh...it means nothing....but I feel good about it.

The repeal of GS was done by the GLB act sponsored by 3 republicans and voted for by every republican senator and against by every dem. senator but 1, had that been kept in place we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Even now there is talk of rolling back bank regulations they really should it worked out so well in the past.

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He said everyone should own a home and bragged about how many people were getting homes.

First off he took some of the top regulators to track terrorist money ties, he did nothing to stop it because he knew the only thing keeping the economy going was the bubble, and if it lasted a little longer he would be gone and it wouldn't happen on his watch and despite existing regulation that still could have avoided the problem, a lax attitude toward regulation, in other words tell every agency to strictly and rigidly enforce all regulations that didn't happen. The all time record high energy prices caused by the stupid Iraq war and not even threatening to use strategic reserves took so much money from everyone that it killed the economy.

While having control over the house and senate he said there was a problem and didn't fix it, he lacked the will or the leadership to fix what he saw as a problem, not to mention that the GLB act was a republican bill that the republicans were not going to roll back and even now won't.

Maybe if he worked half as hard at doing something about the regulations as he did lying and selling the war something may have been done. 

so on housing he did not put a stop to a wheel that Clinton started rolling . I already conceded that many times

as far as control of both house and senate u know that is shit

Bush’s first three months the Senate was divided 50-50 until the May 2001 defection of Republican Sen. James Jeffords gave Democrats control.

but I have shit to do but will check back in 

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

For sure any president is somewhat along for the ride, not that stupid decisions can't weigh heavy on the economy.

Anyone can say what they want, no president in our lifetime inherited the mess Obama did, he did some really stupid things but he inherited 2 wars and the aftermath of a huge financial meltdown and a bankrupt auto industry and a world economy that was in the shitter too.

and spent 10trillion to keep us in a lull

Revenues fell in Bush’s first two years because of a combination of the tech bust and the start of the tax cuts.  After taking in $1.782 trillion in tax revenues in 2003, the government collected $1.88 trillion in 2004; $2.153 trillion in 2005; $2.406 trillion in 2006; and $2.567 trillion in 2007, according to figures compiled by the Office of Management and Budget. That’s a 44 percent increase from 2003 to 2007. (Revenues slid downward a bit in 2008, and a lot in 2009, when the financial crisis sent the economy into a tailspin

Edited by Ez ryder