trump reverses federal hiring freeze.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And what war did he start that cost so much blood and treasure...oh that's right he didn't. 

Another example of how stupid you are , not to mention ignorant of history 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You never make sense...what's your fucking excuse?

Just STFU Jimmy,  either you fell off the wagon into a vat of whiskey or you're as stupid as McLiar .

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And what war did he start that cost so much blood and treasure...oh that's right he didn't. 

no he was a fucking pussy who sat on his cunt as our people sat in a prison . all it took was the election of a real man to get out hostages back .

go sit in your living room with the furnace turned down in your fluffy sweeter and relive the glory days of that worthless cunt

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and I agree he should have but when any one brought it up the left was saying like usual it was classist and raciest to deny the poor the right of home ownership . hell u were prob 1 who was pushing home ownership as a right

BULLSHIT when he first brought it up the rep. had control of both house and senate, he knew full well that the economy he was staying afloat on depended on the housing bubble and thought it would last until he was out of office and it almost did.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and I agree he should have but when any one brought it up the left was saying like usual it was classist and raciest to deny the poor the right of home ownership . hell u were prob 1 who was pushing home ownership as a right

Stop blaming bawny! 

Fannie and Freddie:   As ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee, Frank blocked tightened oversight over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, saying in 2003, “These two entities … are not facing any kind of financial crisis,” and, “I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing.”   More than any other factor, the 2008 financial meltdown was caused by pushing these government-sponsored enterprises to encourage housing loans to risky borrowers.   Thanks a lot, Barney.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Another example of how stupid you are , not to mention ignorant of history 

Just STFU Jimmy,  either you fell off the wagon into a vat of whiskey or you're as stupid as McLiar .

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no he was a fucking pussy who sat on his cunt as our people sat in a prison . all it took was the election of a real man to get out hostages back .

go sit in your living room with the furnace turned down in your fluffy sweeter and relive the glory days of that worthless cunt

Can either of you answer the questions? What  war did Carter get us involved in and why did W invade Iraq as retaliation for 9-11?

Edited by Biggie Smails

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And yet it was the GLB act that allowed all of it to happen.

And why did W rewrite and redact pages from the 911 Commission that connected SA to the 911 attacks and then make up lies to attack Iraq?

those same lies were told by all with top secret clearance on the left and right and I think only a hand full of people voted not to go .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

those same lies were told by all with top secret clearance on the left and right and I think only a hand full of people voted not to go .

No they weren't, Powell was kept in the dark about the fact that the intel from curveball was false about the mobile chemical labs, and it was W's admin. that withheld his own JCOS report from the American people, it was W's admin. that outed the CIA Agent and tried to cover it up resulting in 5 convictions and W only commuted Libby's sentence and didn't pardon him because he didn't disagree with the verdict.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Can either of you answer the questions? What war war did Carter get us involved in and why did W invade Iraq as retaliation for 9-11?

carter was a cunt who allowed our 52 hostages to sit for over 400 days as he sat wringing his hands like the incompetent push over  cunt he was .

• and again W would have never had the votes to get close to Iraq with out 911 that would have never happened had a big cunt taken care of it after the first bombing of the WTC  or after the SS coal . the movement would have been pretty much neutered.
  • and again the left was waving the bomb the shit out of Iraq as much as the right . and they all have security clearance to look at before the votes

carter was a cunt who allowed our 52 hostages to sit for over 400 days as he sat wringing his hands like the incompetent push over  cunt he was .

• and again W would have never had the votes to get close to Iraq with out 911 that would have never happened had a big cunt taken care of it after the first bombing of the WTC  or after the SS coal . the movement would have been pretty much neutered.
  • and again the left was waving the bomb the shit out of Iraq as much as the right . and they all have security clearance to look at before the votes

So  W gets a pass for invading a country that had nothing to do with 911 because of Clinton and Carter didn't involve us in any wars like I said....thanks for playing. :lol:

Just now, 1jkw said:

No they weren't, Powell was kept in the dark about the fact that the intel from curveball was false about the mobile chemical labs, and it was W's admin. that withheld his own JCOS report from the American people, it was W's admin. that outed the CIA Agent and tried to cover it up resulting in 5 convictions and W only commuted Libby's sentence and didn't pardon him because he didn't disagree with the verdict.

so in under 9 mo W the idiot U all came he was put this together.

reality is we had the right to go to Iraq if we thought he had weapons or not . they were not honoring the contract they made after there surrender the first time to give inspectors full access .

do I think we should have gone in . NO I do not but they did and if Iraq would have just let the inspectors go where they wanted when they wanted as was required of them non of this bullshit would have gone down. so yes Iraq brought that shit storm on them self

reality is we had the right to go to Iraq if we thought he had weapons or not . they were not honoring the contract they made after there surrender the first time to give inspectors full access .

do I think we should have gone in . NO I do not but they did and if Iraq would have just let the inspectors go where they wanted when they wanted as was required of them non of this bullshit would have gone down. so yes Iraq brought that shit storm on them self

So trillions and thousands of lives for some inspector bullshit meanwhile Bin Laden was slipping away in Afghanistan....fuck you are brilliant.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

So  W gets a pass for invading a country that had nothing to do with 911 because of Clinton and Carter didn't involve us in any wars like I said....thanks for playing. :lol:

play what?

did Osama and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed back and plan  bombing of our ship the SS coal?

did Khalid Shaikh Mohammed plan and finance the 1st WTC bombing

were both of those guys running around thumbing there nose at us with No retaliation. only emboldening there message they were winning there war with the week usa

Bill could have very ez squash both of them during any 1 of there many tv interviews after the events .

So trillions and thousands of lives for some inspector bullshit meanwhile Bin Laden was slipping away in Afghanistan....fuck you are brilliant.

In right wing whacko world that doctor had no right not to just get the fuck off that plane and GW had every right to invade Iraq :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You seem to overlook the convictions, the lies to Powell the manipulation of the intel we were fed.

Why didn't W release his own Joint Chief's of Staff's report on Iraq's wmd's?  The one that was only released in 2016 only due to the freedom of information act.

inspector Bullshit is why we went in like it or not . do not let inspectors in and shit starts to get planted in people heads . obey the document of surrender and nothing would have happened in that country because there would have been a trail of evidence of no weapons .but Iraq did not want to play it that way .     

play what?

did Osama and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed back and plan  bombing of our ship the SS coal?

did Khalid Shaikh Mohammed plan and finance the 1st WTC bombing

were both of those guys running around thumbing there nose at us with No retaliation. only emboldening there message they were winning there war with the week usa

Bill could have very ez squash both of them during any 1 of there many tv interviews after the events .

You still haven't answered why W invaded Iraq if the goal was to get Bin Laden and it's because you can't. 

inspector Bullshit is why we went in like it or not . do not let inspectors in and shit starts to get planted in people heads . obey the document of surrender and nothing would have happened in that country because there would have been a trail of evidence of no weapons .but Iraq did not want to play it that way .     

Good God just stop.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In right wing whacko world that doctor had no right not to just get the fuck off that plane and GW had every right to invade Iraq :lol: 

in the documents of surrender we did have the right . if Iraq was following the rules no one could have invaded because the worlds inspectors would have had a log of all munitions plants and what was there . that is a fact

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Cool story but W was an abject failure.....another 8 years of him may have doomed this country.

he did doom this country finanically with an ill thought out war,  the financial meltdown i can give him a pass on as the dems own a lot of that one but Iraq is on Bush 2.  Obama was many times better than bush,  not saying much that might give him a D+ 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars because of inspectors, when W's own JCOS said there was no solid proof of wmds, great leadership.

You still haven't answered why W invaded Iraq if the goal was to get Bin Laden and it's because you can't. 

I never said it was to get bin laden .

I never said it was a good idea.

I will say again we and the brits had the right under the documents Iraq signed after there surrender to allow UN inspectors to go where they wanted when they wanted .  Iraq opened the door for mistrust  and suspicion all on there own

I never said it was to get bin laden .

I never said it was a good idea.

I will say again we and the brits had the right under the documents Iraq signed after there surrender to allow UN inspectors to go where they wanted when they wanted .  Iraq opened the door for mistrust  and suspicion all on there own

So  when I bring it up why do you continually blame Clinton for not getting Bin Laden and now you are playing this inspector angle and say it wasn't to get Bin Laden.

Edited by Biggie Smails

So  when I bring it up why do you continually blame Clinton for not getting Bin Laden and now you are playing this inspector angle and say it wasn't to get Bin Laden.

I will say it again if bill would have not been a cunt and taken out Bin Laden on one of his CNN interviews W would prob not have had the worlds backing to go to Iraq even with Iraq snubbing there nose at the UN inspectors.

but that said Iraq did bring that shit on them self

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I will say it again if bill would have not been a cunt and taken out Bin Laden on one of his CNN interviews W would prob not have had the worlds backing to go to Iraq even with Iraq snubbing there nose at the UN inspectors.

but that said Iraq did bring that shit on them self

The Worlds backing.....you're out of your mind. I'm out.