trump reverses federal hiring freeze.

44 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah you're not a partisan hack......

hey this guy grew up in inner city and went to a Art Collage and is married to some one who is in the creative end of advertising and hangs in those circles . if u don't think I have been exposed to one side of politics more than the one I grew to understand was a better option then  I don't know what to tell u .

both sides are lying shit bags but the left much more sleazy on how they go about the manipulation  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey this guy grew up in inner city and went to a Art Collage and is married to some one who is in the creative end of advertising and hangs in those circles . if u don't think I have been exposed to one side of politics more than the one I grew to understand was a better option then  I don't know what to tell u .

both sides are lying shit bags but the left much more sleazy on how they go about the manipulation  

Cool story but W was an abject failure.....another 8 years of him may have doomed this country.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Cool story but W was an abject failure.....another 8 years of him may have doomed this country.

not really . was not till after the vote that the world got scared and shit hit the fan the way it did . Obama was the worst thing for race and political relations in over 100 yrs  with out question . it was deff nice of the MSM to run cover for him for 8 yrs though

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not really . was not till after the vote that the world got scared and shit hit the fan the way it did . Obama was the worst thing for race and political relations in over 100 yrs  with out question . it was deff nice of the MSM to run cover for him for 8 yrs though

W got us into one of the biggest clusterfuck quagmires that cost trillions and untold thousands of lives not to mention the economy tanked under his watch and you are blathering about The MSM covering for Obama...WTF.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

W got us into one of the biggest clusterfuck quagmires that cost trillions and untold thousands of lives not to mention the economy tanked under his watch and you are blathering about The MSM covering for Obama...WTF.

again if others before him pretty much Bill would not have been total cunts it would have never ever gotten to the point where W would have had the option of going to war .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

again if others before him pretty much Bill would not have been total cunts it would have never ever gotten to the point where W would have had the option of going to war .

I'm not going down this road again with you especially considering disphit Creeper will show up and say the same old shit. Blaming Bill Clinton for W's massive fuckup is beyond assinine.

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not going down this road again with you especially considering disphit Creeper will show up and say the same old shit. Blaming Bill Clinton for W's massive fuckup is beyond assinine.

really so why did he let Osama walk?

and on that note why did he push for and enact policy's that were a direct reason for the housing bubble and subsequent crash u just stated was W fault .yeah I know he meant well   the libs always pretend to  

48 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You're a pathetic moron, face it Billy the sinkmastey fucked up and the left as usual blames someone else for the mistakes of the libtard,

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and on that note why did he push for and enact policy's that were a direct reason for the housing bubble and subsequent crash u just stated was W fault .yeah I know he meant well   the libs always pretend to  

Probably for the same reason W ignored the warnings about the 911 attacks.

Educate yourself on who brought forth the GLB Act, just a hint 3 republican senators, and only  1 dem. senator voted for the bill and every rep. senator voted for it.

So who really meant well?

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You're a pathetic moron, face it Billy the sinkmastey fucked up and the left as usual blames someone else for the mistakes of the libtard,

Here we go again and I will say it slow so you two halfwits will understand......Bin Laden was not in Iraq and they had nothing to do with 9-11 so your hero W wasted trillions and tens of thousands of lives for nothing. Now go fuck off somewhere.

Just now, f7ben said:

Bush 2 was probably the worst president we've ever had , Obama running a close 2nd .....Trump is on pace to outdo them both by a long shot

Holy jumping the gun. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Here we go again and I will say it slow so you two halfwits will understand......Bin Laden was not in Iraq and they had nothing to do with 9-11 so your hero W wasted trillions and tens of thousands of lives for nothing. Now go fuck off somewhere.

And the heros  of the left voted for the war too , either they were stupid or bush was smarter than the libtards , Now,,,bgo back to whiskey Jimmy , You made more sense drunk then than you do now,

and for for the record Bush sucked too 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bush 2 was probably the worst president we've ever had , Obama running a close 2nd .....Trump is on pace to outdo them both by a long shot

You're too young to remember the Carter years,

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Carter made some bad mistakes and fucked some stuff up good but he was probably the last guy to hold office that was actually a good man and not an evil puppet

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And what war did he start that cost so much blood and treasure...oh that's right he didn't. 

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And the heros  of the left voted for the war too , either they were stupid or bush was smarter than the libtards , Now,,,bgo back to whiskey Jimmy , You made more sense drunk then than you do now,

and for for the record Bush sucked too 

You never make sense...what's your fucking excuse?

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Probably for the same reason W ignored the warnings about the 911 attacks.

Educate yourself on who brought forth the GLB Act, just a hint 3 republican senators, and only  1 dem. senator voted for the bill and every rep. senator voted for it.

So who really meant well?

so U don't think the head of hud  and the policy's Andrew Cuomo and Bill pushed like fortifying the  Community Reinvestment Act which required banks to make loans to people with poor and nonexistent credit histories ?

brining Freddy and fanny in as a privet /government entity in to the fold to help the push of the revival of the now modified  Community Reinvestment Act 

bill and Cuomo  turned the Federal Housing Administration mortgage program into a sweetheart lender with sky-high loan ceilings and no money down, and he legalized ‘kickbacks’ to brokers that  fueled the sale of overpriced and unsupportable loans  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so U don't think the head of hud  and the policy's Andrew Cuomo and Bill pushed like fortifying the  Community Reinvestment Act which required banks to make loans to people with poor and nonexistent credit histories ?

brining Freddy and fanny in as a privet /government entity in to the fold to help the push of the revival of the now modified  Community Reinvestment Act 

bill and Cuomo  turned the Federal Housing Administration mortgage program into a sweetheart lender with sky-high loan ceilings and no money down, and he legalized ‘kickbacks’ to brokers that  fueled the sale of overpriced and unsupportable loans  

W had 8 years to fix it.

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

and I will say it to u again real slow so u can understand . W would have had no power to go to war with any one if the initial cockroach would have been squashed when it was still just a baby not a movement  

Just now, f7ben said:

Carter made some bad mistakes and fucked some stuff up good but he was probably the last guy to hold office that was actually a good man and not an evil puppet

Being a good man and being a president are two different things , your are obviously too young to remember the cluster that Carter made of the economy and the country,  

So, I thought a stroll down memory lane would be appropriate. In the mid-1970s, Jimmy Carter, a fine peanut farmer from Plains, Georgia, ran for the highest office in the land and won. Congratulations Jimmy. Jimmy Carter appeared not to be your garden-variety politician and the country welcomed his down-home country approach. Within a year however, the welcome wore off. Carter’s legacy is now inextricably linked to the ”Misery Index.” No president in the history of the country had a Misery Index as high as Jimmy Carter’s. Carter had an average Index of 16.27 percent during his term (1977-80). When he finally left Washington in 1980 is was at an all-time high of 21.98 percent. Not a record I would be proud of if I were you Jimmy.

Of course, who could forget the 444 days America was held hostage by Iran? The now-famous program, ABC’s Nightline, was birthed to cover the day-to-day events. Each night we would watch the news, counting the days our captured Americans were being held by radical Islamic terrorists while President Jimmy Carter sat by powerless and did nothing. The appeaser didn’t want to upset the Ayatollah Khomeini. The leader of the free world had been reduced to a thumb-sucking peacenik by a gang of 7th-century hoodlums.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2006/08/37555/#4ftBtS9O7h7dDIRe.99

Just now, Ez ryder said:

And yet it was the GLB act that allowed all of it to happen.

And why did W rewrite and redact pages from the 911 Commission that connected SA to the 911 attacks and then make up lies to attack Iraq?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and I will say it to u again real slow so u can understand . W would have had no power to go to war with any one if the initial cockroach would have been squashed when it was still just a baby not a movement  

There was no reason to invade Iraq...that is on W and Cheney....no one else.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

W had 8 years to fix it.

and I agree he should have but when any one brought it up the left was saying like usual it was classist and raciest to deny the poor the right of home ownership . hell u were prob 1 who was pushing home ownership as a right