trump reverses federal hiring freeze.

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

um if I remember and I do it was a temporary freeze on hiring until they could asses the situation . but like every other thing u libs blew it completely out of proportion    

Yep.  Not sure how the term "temporary hiring freeze" got misinterpreted.  

Wait...never mind....I know.....

IMG_1861.JPG

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Not sure how the term "temporary hiring freeze" got misinterpreted.  

Wait...never mind....I know.....

IMG_1861.JPG

she looks shocked that Mathews actually has a cock  

Edited by Ez ryder

and wtf is up with the red rubber digital watch ? I get that swatches were back in with the hipsters but I missed the renewed  calculator watch craze.

if her girlfriends cunt is so toxic it is staining the platinum watch when fisting away she should be wearing gloves any way

Edited by Ez ryder

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and wtf is up with the red rubber digital watch ? I get that swatches were back in with the hipsters but I missed the renewed  calculator watch craze.

if her girlfriends cunt is so toxic it is staining the platinum watch when fisting away she should be wearing gloves any way

:lol: That watch is considered Liblez-sheik in the "intellectually elite" circles.

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Obama deff was . see we can agree on something

Trump has already flip flopped and told more lies in 3 months than Obama did in 8 years. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: That watch is considered Liblez-sheik in the "intellectually elite" circles.

I shit u not the swatches were in for a bit and I saw a few laying around the house . then I shit when I found out they were dropping over 200 bucks a pop on the fucking things. when I was in high school I thought they were under 30 bucks and the little rubber face protectors were like a buck . but every self respecting girbaud jean wearing punk had to have a few.

shit is crazy middle age women sporting well north of 10g in jewelry and a hunk of shit rubber watch to finish off the look . 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I shit u not the swatches were in for a bit and I saw a few laying around the house . then I shit when I found out they were dropping over 200 bucks a pop on the fucking things. when I was in high school I thought they were under 30 bucks and the little rubber face protectors were like a buck . but every self respecting girbaud jean wearing punk had to have a few.

shit is crazy middle age women sporting well north of 10g in jewelry and a hunk of shit rubber watch to finish off the look . 

I miss my G-shock.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

It's a vibrator for fisting maybe?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

see that is thinking for the box. I never even though of that thing having a built in beaver buzzer .

now if she was holding a pager I would have put 2and2 together from life experience  

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I own a few watches and can count the number of times on 1 hand I have actually wore one.

my wife on the other hand wears one every day and has more of them than shoes

I haven't worn a watch in years.  Got a couple nice ones too.  I'm looking at G shocks on eBay now. I really want mine back for sentimental value.  I like the round faces not the new square shit.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Oh for Christ's sake! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't worn a watch in years.  Got a couple nice ones too.  I'm looking at G shocks on eBay now. I really want mine back for sentimental value.  I like the round faces not the new square shit.

Oh for Christ's sake! :lol:

I even have some fucking holder u put 3 watches in that moves around to keep them wound up.

my wife has it in her closet cuz I just do not need or want.

the shit u get for gifts over the yrs

I will never understand what is so hard to understand wen u tell people u want nothing bring nothing .

the best gift u can get me is a contractor bag so I can toss some more shit away

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I even have some fucking holder u put 3 watches in that moves around to keep them wound up.

my wife has it in her closet cuz I just do not need or want.

the shit u get for gifts over the yrs

I will never understand what is so hard to understand wen u tell people u want nothing bring nothing .

the best gift u can get me is a contractor bag so I can toss some more shit away

Yeah...I've got one of those wind up boxes too....somwhere.  It stopped working.  $100 peice of shit.  If I want to get mine going I have to shake them up like a retard.  Ironic.  Expensive peice and I'm spinning it around in my hand to get the second hand moving. :lol:

Worst economic disaster since the depression, all time record high gas prices, outs CIA Agent, lies about mobile chemical weapons labs, gets thrown out of Iraq by the guy he put in power, rewrites and redacts the 911 Commission report, withholds from the American people his own JCOS report on Iraq, losing war in Afg.  If we could only go back to those days, great times.