Mike Pompeo

I knew Trump was a fucking failure as soon as Pompeo's name was dropped. Pompeo is the worst of the worst. A pathetic coward bent on destroying america and replacing it with a dystopian nightmare of big government control and endless perpetual boogeymen to fight.

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck anyone who supports him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cia-director-calls-wikileaks-hostile-intelligence-agency-194708466--politics.html

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You guys getting your sticks ready?  Those windows are coming for you! Somebody help MC out...carry him piggy back or something. :lol:

I never liked that fat ass either.  

I darked out the windows in my Chevy Silver-YADO and bought me a 47 shot magazine for my 9  :bring it: :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I darked out the windows in my Chevy Silver-YADO and bought me a 47 shot magazine for my 9  :bring it: :lol: 

You "bought" that 47 shit magazine?  Remember brah!  There is no ethical consumption under capitalism.  Moto frowns on you for not making it out of caterpillar silk and hemp hair.

Where is @motonoggin ?

Just now, Zambroski said:

You "bought" that 47 shit magazine?  Remember brah!  There is no ethical consumption under capitalism.  Moto frowns on you for not making it out of caterpillar silk and hemp hair.

Where is @motonoggin ?

He tells me I'm part of the bourgueisie and I'm first in line for the wall and having my head on a pike.  Wait, did I spell bourgeoisie right?  I don't want to get all intersectionalist or shit. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

He tells me I'm part of the bourgueisie and I'm first in line for the wall and having my head on a pike.  Wait, did I spell bourgeoisie right?  I don't want to get all intersectionalist or shit. :lol: 

:lol:

I like him.  He brings an interesting color to this taco stand.  Never heard anybody preach his version of utopia before.  Hell, I've never even heard of anybody hearing of anybody preaching that stuff!

I had to google "Antifa". :lol:

IMG_0925.JPG

• Like 1