Wisconsin ....a faggot state with a faggot hero

Just now, f7ben said:

http://nypost.com/2017/04/13/aaron-rodgers-is-acting-different-since-olivia-munn-split/

Getting weekly facials in Hollywood :lol: next thing you know he'll be dating a she-male and scheduling his re-assignment surgery ...fucking twinko faggot

wow such shame in your posts today. was there a bit of rectal  tearing last night making u bitter with a  a bit self loathing  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

wow such shame in your posts today. was there a bit of rectal  tearing last night making u bitter with a  a bit self loathing  

try harder fag ....you arent the slightest bit entertaining 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

such self hatred . if u own it it will be so reveling . your family will prob still love u on some level

reveling? I'm guessing you have your fair share of truckstop money making stories. On here telling fairy tales like momo about your wealth and life. You are probably a poor basement dweller who has sucked a cock or 3 for a half pack of marbs and cheap bottle of rot gut booz. Now fuck off dull normal faggot

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

reveling? I'm guessing you have your fair share of truckstop money making stories. On here telling fairy tales like momo about your wealth and life. You are probably a poor basement dweller who has sucked a cock or 3 for a half pack of marbs and cheap bottle of rot gut booz. Now fuck off dull normal faggot

never clamed to be a high roller ever . I travel in some high roller circles work for a lot of them but never clamed to be anything more than stable middle class.

now back to your days obsession with the cock sucking life . whats up is coming out that traumatic

Just now, Ez ryder said:

never clamed to be a high roller ever . I travel in some high roller circles work for a lot of them but never clamed to be anything more than stable middle class.

now back to your days obsession with the cock sucking life . whats up is coming out that traumatic

:fuckoff::lol:

no according to U I am a high class cock sucker and a highfalutin cock sucker would never charge it would be about the thrill of getting caught in the butlers pantry . U understand the same kind  of thrill u get  climbing in to the back of a dark 18wheeler

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no according to U I am a high class cock sucker and a highfalutin cock sucker would never charge it would be about the thrill of getting caught in the butlers pantry . U understand the same kind  of thrill u get  climbing in to the back of a dark 18wheeler

I'm upper class bitch....I dont give trucker blowjobs for money.....I pay truckers for blowjobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm upper class bitch....I dont give trucker blowjobs for money.....I pay truckers for blowjobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

that a boy own it with pride and never spill a drop

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He must be deep into that 30 pack of CL already 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://nypost.com/2017/04/13/aaron-rodgers-is-acting-different-since-olivia-munn-split/

Getting weekly facials in Hollywood :lol: next thing you know he'll be dating a she-male and scheduling his re-assignment surgery ...fucking twinko faggot

He was 100x better when he was in a gay boi sex triad with Ryan Braun and Jay Cutler. I fully support his homoerotic tendencies. 99% chance he throws for 50tds and 3ints and wins the super bowl by 50 points this year. I'd errect a statue of him blowing some dude in my front yard (no pun intended) if he does that.