carlos danger is a faggot ass dupe cock gargler

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

some funny shit went down this week with a kid well 26 yr old who works for me .

he spends all kinds of time on tinder .

well he has been texting with a few of them and 1 sent a message on snap chat that said don't open in fr of your boss.

so of course we all gather round for a decent tip pick and a image of the laser hair removal she just had.

so he then texts back well nice picks I did not open in fr of my boss but me and mark the plumber have a few questions about the red bumps on the laser removal    picks LMFAO the phone blew the fuck up . we were all latterly on the floor laughing our asses off

Holy fuck :lol:. That's pretty awesome 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I would like one politician to stand up and say to terrorists "fuck you motherfuckers come here and we will fry your boney chickenshit asses" Come here and we will personally strap a bomb vest on you and set you off you little fuckin pussies.

Meanwhile we will all live in no fear and go on with our everyday lives in a free country.

A pathetic 

liar like you calling anyone a pussy. :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I believe somebody ran short on meds this week and that half a pill just isn't getting the job done.

Nah, CL was on sale for Easter :lol:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I say you get on a Ritalin regimen, quit the internets, go back to school, take some anti dumb fuck curriculum and stfu.

Still wouldn't help :lol:

29 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

58597793.jpg

Sol Nosenberg :owned::lol:

24 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A pathetic 

liar like you calling anyone a pussy. :lol:

:lol: no kidding.  The biggest Liberal pussy on here, calling anyone else a pussy :lol::lmao: