carlos danger is a faggot ass dupe cock gargler

Put it all in here ......there are plenty of examples every day where we are inundated with manufactured threats to keep us all scared and worshiping cops and men in uniform

I say fuck anyone buys into it and double fuck anyone who sells it

Edited by f7ben

I would like one politician to stand up and say to terrorists "fuck you motherfuckers come here and we will fry your boney chickenshit asses" Come here and we will personally strap a bomb vest on you and set you off you little fuckin pussies.

Meanwhile we will all live in no fear and go on with our everyday lives in a free country.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I see there is no threat of Ben winning a spelling Bee.

as far as spelling goes on this forum I am near the top....I have a remarkable vocabulary and spell very well

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

manuhfacturing         Yea about that.

I would assume I have typed the word manufacturing 1000x or more on the forums.....never have I spelled it with an H where an H would not even remotely belong. You'd have to be a complete moron to think that wasnt a fat finger

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Put it all in here ......there are plenty of examples every day where we are inundated with manufactured threats to keep us all scared and worshiping cops and men in uniform

wow sound a bit bound up . did the cops shut down your favorite wayside rest? there has to be other ways u can get some release .have u tried grinder   

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Expose yourself you cock gargler! Who is this faggot?

the faggot pm'd me and wanted to tell me who he was....I told him dupes are gay and I didnt care who he was

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the faggot pm'd me and wanted to tell me who he was....I told him dupes are gay and I didnt care who he was

u were right . anonymity is best and so much more exciting with truck stop love  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

u were right . anonymity is best and so much more exciting with truck stop love  

you have a lot of experience in the subject dont you ???? faggot !!!!!!!!!!!11

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I say you get on a Ritalin regimen, quit the internets, go back to school, take some anti dumb fuck curriculum and stfu.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I say you get on a Ritalin regimen, quit the internets, go back to school, take some anti dumb fuck curriculum and stfu.

You should take your own advice. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

wow sound a bit bound up . did the cops shut down your favorite wayside rest? there has to be other ways u can get some release .have u tried grinder   

Grinders not all that it's cracked up to be....

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that's what I here all dick picks with no follow through . u end up at a truck stop in the bushes all by your self

thats what you "here" huh

12 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Grinders not all that it's cracked up to be....

some funny shit went down this week with a kid well 26 yr old who works for me .

he spends all kinds of time on tinder .

well he has been texting with a few of them and 1 sent a message on snap chat that said don't open in fr of your boss.

so of course we all gather round for a decent tit  pick and a image of the laser hair removal she just had.

so he then texts back well nice picks I did not open in fr of my boss but me and mark the plumber have a few questions about the red bumps on the laser removal    picks LMFAO the phone blew the fuck up . we were all latterly on the floor laughing our asses off

Edited by Ez ryder