US drops largest non-nuclear MOAB bomb in Afghanistan

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Ben!  So much hate.  So much anger.  So much confusion. So little fucks actually given.

:lol:

You be an ornery fucking cuss today, negro.

Fucker needs a back rub and a blowjob before he snaps.:lmao:

Just now, Woodtick said:

Fucker needs a back rub and a blowjob before he snaps.:lmao:

You volunteering?  I say let him snap....let's liven this place up a bit!  Let's get this party started!!!

Who let the dogs out!?! Woof woof..

IMG_1915.GIF

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I agree as nobody likes to see those little bastards get fried more than me .  But at the end of the day , all we are doing is stirring the pot , causing more problems and clearing out old inventory so some motherfucker can make bank replacing it .  :bc: 

we can argue that sure, someone's getting rich.  Its the capitalist system.  But to assign automatic motive to profit, instead of doing what is deemed right, by whomever is empowered and informed, is just ridiculous.  One thing is for certain, Trump is signaling a whole different way of doing things to our enemies, and its a shift in the proper direction compared to Obama, the great "uniter"  pfffft, with terrorism around the world pretty much a weekly occurence now.  So fuck yeah. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I said it before and will say it again.....  green energy is the reason we are there.  Trillions of dollars in green energy is in the ground there for future use which we don't have the willingness to destroy our own country to harvest the materials needed for green energy.  Afghanistan would be easy to destroy in the future for our energy independence.

So why can't companies just go over there and get it? Why does the military have to be there? I'm sure the people of Afghanistan would love some American $$$$...

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should be a military advisor.  Clearly you have the knowledge.....it must be in the Canadian theatre of warfare though.  Right?

1000 children died today.  And all you can do is cry about it.  Cheer up...there're just Muslims.

Maybe you can shed some light on the best way to take out an airport? Are cruise missiles that best choice? How many would be enough to shut it down for more than a couple of hours? Should your missiles cost more than the damage you inflict? It seems counterproductive to me. But your buddy Trump claims to know more than the Generals.

Why don't you rely on your fake military background to tell us all about it.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you can shed some light on the best way to take out an airport? Are cruise missiles that best choice? How many would be enough to shut it down for more than a couple of hours? Should your missiles cost more than the damage you inflict? It seems counterproductive to me. But your buddy Trump claims to know more than the Generals.

Why don't you rely on your fake military background to tell us all about it.

Actually, I can indeed draw up a decent Op Order to take out/seize an airport.  So, you can suck my big fat juicy dick once you're done with your neighborhood Muslim children.

And if you think Trump is operating outside of some of the best military minds in this generation, well....suck his dick after mine.

Get your idiot prince to help out.

IMG_1916.JPG

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

we can argue that sure, someone's getting rich.  Its the capitalist system.  But to assign automatic motive to profit, instead of doing what is deemed right, by whomever is empowered and informed, is just ridiculous.  One thing is for certain, Trump is signaling a whole different way of doing things to our enemies, and its a shift in the proper direction compared to Obama, the great "uniter"  pfffft, with terrorism around the world pretty much a weekly occurence now.  So fuck yeah. :bc: 

:lol: so clueless and trying so hard to sound informed 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

snake and broski make such a nice little human centipede

I can't stand the fucking guy. Keep your homoerotic thoughts on your side of the keyboard.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I can indeed draw up a decent Op Order to take out/seize an airport.  So, you can suck my big fat juicy dick once you're done with your neighborhood Muslim children.

And if you think Trump is operating outside of some of the best military minds in this generation, well....suck his dick after mine.

IMG_1916.JPG

That pic. Ah Fuck......

Just now, Snake said:

I can't stand the fucking guy. Keep your homoerotic thoughts on your side of the keyboard.

I'm guessing you have a little playground man crush on him !!!!!!!!!!111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm guessing you have a little playground man crush on him !!!!!!!!!!111

Until I see proof he was in the service I think he is a fuckin' fake.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_1916.JPG

Yeah, sure you can. You expect me be believe that a no nothing fuck like you can do that but Trump can't find anyone in his operation to do decent damage to an airport with 59 cruise missiles. 

Your story might be slightly believable if you no longer supported Trump. After he fucked up the raid and go a special ops soldier killed and  he warned Russia ahead of time about a raid that was ineffective and you still support him. It's proof that you've never left your keyboard you lying fuck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

and what could a little cunt like your self poss have apposing dropping a big fucking bomb in a rat tunnel in a shit hole country?

a bomb with a mulit message to top it off . what is the prob maine cunt gusher

Either type a coherent fucking message or shut the fuck up.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, sure you can. You expect me be believe that a no nothing fuck like you can do that but Trump can't find anyone in his operation to do decent damage to an airport with 59 cruise missiles. 20% of the Air Force was taken out.

Your story might be slightly believable if you no longer supported Trump. After he fucked up the raid and go a special ops soldier killed and  he warned Russia ahead of time about a raid that was ineffective and you still support him. It's proof that you've never left your keyboard you lying fuck.

If it weren't for talking points you would be mute.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, sure you can. You expect me be believe that a no nothing fuck like you can do that but Trump can't find anyone in his operation to do decent damage to an airport with 59 cruise missiles. 

Oh...now I KNOW for sure you are ex-military.  Part of the Canadian Rocky Mounted Special Blue beret squad of magnificent league of extraordinary special forces Chick Norris Celine Deion killer commando squad.

Cuz...how else would you know all that valuable information you just posted?  Nobody was supposed to know he was there and fucked up the raid.  He's all thumbs!  Just keep it on the down low........

Well, other than the ISIS immigrants you dipshits can't bring in fast enough...you can tell them....they're good.  After all, I'm sure they are sharing their stoning and clit removal methods with you.  Let me guess, you haven't told them you're gay yet?  I'd consider maybe keeping that little tidbit from them.

Remember, a good rock for stoning should not cause unconsciousness on impact.  Small, palm sized rocks are good to start. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Either type a coherent fucking message or shut the fuck up.

It took me years to decipher where he was going with some of his posts.  I actually developed a decoder for his lingo.  I'll send it to you.  GO TO PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoning is so 2015

a cage and diesel fuel and rubbing a few flints to create a spark is where it is at in 2017 . just because they live in caves is no reason to assume they are behind the times . that has to be some forum of classism or racism or some ism   

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.

The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.

The bomb was dropped by an MC-130 aircraft, operated by Air Force Special Operations Command, according to the military sources.

<more>

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html

MORE HERE

Actually the GBU-57 is larger at 30,000lbs.